Poo Air Does It Again

tolsti

<span class="sitecomment">I was under the

impression that Phuket Air were no longer operating after </span><span class="sitecomment">the EU blacklisted the airline, banning

it from flying to Europe.</span><br><span class="sitecomment"><br>If this

aircraft was leased from Phuket Air surely it wouldn't be carrying the

Phuket Air livery but the </span><span class="sitetext">Saudi Arabian Airlines.</span><br><br>The maintenance will depend on whether they agreed a wet or dry lease ( from wikipedia )<br><br>Wet lease - provides an <i>aircraft, complete crew, maintenance, and insurance

(ACMI)</i> to another airline (lessee), which pays by hours operated.<br><br>Dry lease - provides an aircraft without insurance, crew, ground staff, supporting

equipment, maintenance, etc.

<span class="sitecomment">I was under the

impression that Phuket Air were no longer operating after </span><span class="sitecomment">the EU blacklisted the airline, banning

it from flying to Europe.</span><br><span class="sitecomment"><br>If this

aircraft was leased from Phuket Air surely it wouldn't be carrying the

Phuket Air livery but the </span><span class="sitetext">Saudi Arabian Airlines.</span><br><br>The maintenance will depend on whether they agreed a wet or dry lease ( from wikipedia )<br><br>Wet lease - provides an <i>aircraft, complete crew, maintenance, and insurance

(ACMI)</i> to another airline (lessee), which pays by hours operated.<br><br>Dry lease - provides an aircraft without insurance, crew, ground staff, supporting

equipment, maintenance, etc.

Sorry, illegible

Apologize for my previous illegible post. I try again here below.<br><br>I also was under the impression that Phuket Air were no longer operating after the EU blacklisted the airline, banning it from flying to Europe.<br><br>If this aircraft was leased from Phuket Air surely it wouldn't be carrying the Phuket Air livery but the Saudi Arabian Airlines. The maintenance will depend on the kind of agreement the airlines did.<br><br>Wet lease - Provides an aircraft, complete crew, maintenance and insurance.<br><br>Dry lease - Provides an aircraft without the crew, ground staff, maintenance, insurance, etc.<br>

Apologize for my previous illegible post. I try again here below.<br><br>I also was under the impression that Phuket Air were no longer operating after the EU blacklisted the airline, banning it from flying to Europe.<br><br>If this aircraft was leased from Phuket Air surely it wouldn't be carrying the Phuket Air livery but the Saudi Arabian Airlines. The maintenance will depend on the kind of agreement the airlines did.<br><br>Wet lease - Provides an aircraft, complete crew, maintenance and insurance.<br><br>Dry lease - Provides an aircraft without the crew, ground staff, maintenance, insurance, etc.<br>

I would not lease from Phuket Airlines and leave the maintenance to them, recipe for disaster.