German Shepherds

Looking to get a German Shepherd puppy as a new addition to our family but struggling to locate any decent breeders in Thailand. I have tried to make contact with the Thai German Shepherd Dog club but as yet no response and waiting a reply from one of our fellow forum members but in the meantime can anyone suggest others?

• Like 1

There is a breeder who is a member of this forum, goes by the name of Ponti [you can google him "Ponti German shepherd"], send him a PM, he has some good dogs.

Alternatively, you can also go to the Bangna Pet Hospital, behind Central City, Bangna. There is a dog training center located next door ["Bangna Dog Training Center", google it], that has contact with a number of breeders, contact Poom, speaks excellent English. They have some fine GSD's they are training.

Faisal

• Like 1

Hi there,

There are some good breeders around the country, ofcause most of them are in Bangkok.

Depend where you are, it is better if you could inspect the breeder and the parents by your self.

When you get the puppy, make sure the breeder show you nessesary documents such parents pedigree, health check especailly hips, since Hips dysplasia is most common in GSD in Thailand. At least one vacine shot should be given.

hmm.. what's else? For me, I dont have any puppy right now but there are some litter which sired by my dog in Chiangmai and Chiangrai.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there,

There are some good breeders around the country, ofcause most of them are in Bangkok.

Depend where you are, it is better if you could inspect the breeder and the parents by your self.

When you get the puppy, make sure the breeder show you nessesary documents such parents pedigree, health check especailly hips, since Hips dysplasia is most common in GSD in Thailand. At least one vacine shot should be given.

hmm.. what's else? For me, I dont have any puppy right now but there are some litter which sired by my dog in Chiangmai and Chiangrai.

Hi Ponti,

Just to let you know that i took your advice and contacted Khun Noy. Things are now moving and with luck we will have a new member to our family in a couple of weeks.

Thanks for your help and advice.

Hi there,

Hi Ponti

I am looking for a good quality GSD in Chiang Mai. Do not mind if it is a puppy or a year old. Must me a reputable breeder. Can you help. Many thanks