Lawyers In Korat

Morden

I'm looking for a lawyer to help with land purchase. The one that we know struggles with English and it's driven me up the wall and half way round Laos trying to understand him and get answers to my questions.

So, if any member can recommend a lawyer who knows his stuff, speaks English well, will take care of farang's interests and is in or close to Korat, please let me know.

Ta,

• 1 month later...
I'm looking for a lawyer to help with land purchase. The one that we know struggles with English and it's driven me up the wall and half way round Laos trying to understand him and get answers to my questions.

So, if any member can recommend a lawyer who knows his stuff, speaks English well, will take care of farang's interests and is in or close to Korat, please let me know.

Ta,

I know of one in Khon Kaen, PM me for his contact details.

Not local to you but this guy is from Oz and his wife is a lawyer. they can help you.

• 1 year later...
Try: www DOT korat lawyers DOT com (all together).

Korat Lawyers should help you.Sebastien runs the place.It is in Nakhon Ratchasima.

Thommo

If if you need a lawyer in Korat do call Sebastian. [email protected]

He speaks fluent english. I do not think he runs the place but he is a partner the other lawyers are Thai. Call soon because he is going to Canada for a few weeks.