High Quality Delicatessen

lotus eater

Try Villa Market, they seem to have pretty much any type of honey or maybe would be able to order it if they dont already stock it. I have found them to be very helpful, even to go as far as ringing around other stores for me when I have asked them for something specific that they dont have in that particular store.

Falcon

Premium product used more for its health applications, high antibiotic factors etc, than as a foodstuff. Doubt you will find it in a deli. In the UK its sold at Boots, possibly their Emporium branch would be a good bet. Really need to check a good heath food outlet.

Actually i used to buy it at Waitrose in England.

Premium product used more for its health applications, high antibiotic factors etc, than as a foodstuff. Doubt you will find it in a deli. In the UK its sold at Boots, possibly their Emporium branch would be a good bet. Really need to check a good heath food outlet.

Worth knowing they're as helpful as that.

Try Villa Market, they seem to have pretty much any type of honey or maybe would be able to order it if they dont already stock it. I have found them to be very helpful, even to go as far as ringing around other stores for me when I have asked them for something specific that they dont have in that particular store.

Falcon

Edited by triffid

Which are the good health food places in Bangkok ?

I don't really like the taste of it, but I agree that a health food place would be a better bet than a supermarket or deli.

Edited by triffid