Cycling Bangkok - Bike For Sale

Chopper71

I have to leave Bangkok urgently and am selling my Scott Sub 30 bike, I have had this bike for a couple of years and it is my pride and joy. I have cycled it almost everyday in London and for the past ferw months in Bangkok.

It's very fast, nimble and it's brilliant for negotiating the streets and traffic in Bangkok. It has slick continental tyres so eats up the miles. The bike is lightweight, has 18 gears and is perfect for commuting or longer distances. I have saved myself a fortune on taxis having the bike and it's quicker most of the time anyway.

I'm flying to London tomorrow evening (thursday) so am looking for a quick sale, may be able to reduce the price slightly. Will throw is a Trek lock too worth 1,000 baht.

Brake pads, chain and rear sprongs have been very recently relaced so the bike is in superb condition.

Details are here: http://bangkok.craig...1854574974.html You can also PMS me..

Thanks Carnac, you got my hopes up briefly and then I saw your reply, excuse the typo.. I reckon that after spending almost a year in Bangkok, it's going to feel like PMS when i land in London and nobody has any concept of jai yen ... Jesus, what am I doing!!!

Does it have aircon? Have a nice trip. Take care of that PMS and don't get too bitchy on the plane.

Hi Peter,

If you had followed the link, the price was there. It was originally 11,000 but I let it go for 8,000. Bank in London now so don't want to contemplate too much my bike living there and me back here, I'm jealous of my bike!

Quick question I know its a bit late (only just seen the message) how much is it.

Cheers,

Peter