Tiger Cub - Endangered Animal Exploitation

boriga

Pretty sad really as we had some visitors in town and swung by the Elephant trekking place in from Takiab and were confronted by a gibbon in nappies and a six month old Tiger cub chained up until a potential punter arrives when they stuff a milk bottle in its mouth and plonk it on the punters laps for a photo shoot.

Sad exploitation of an endangered animal of the highest level.

Totally shameless and when I quizzed the ground troops they had no idea that anything was wrong other than the potential they had to lose some bonus if this crazy farang did not get out there ASAP

Will never go back and strongly recommend anyone with a conscience to do the same and let these exploiters go out of business as soon as possible. Can not blame the functionaries, its the owners who need to be stopped.

It was only in January that the big Tiger conservation ASEAN Ministers meeting was in Hua Hin. I guess this is the home grown pilot project?

As I said, I will never go back, will tell anyone I meet not to go there and respectfully suggest other forum readers do the same.

Boriga