Have Gogo Bar Owners Finally Clued Up To Loss Of Business From Craigslist?

mojo80

Im sure i am one of many TV members that use craigslist for all sorts of reasons......... Part of the fun is to look at all the bitching that goes on between certain posters and unhappy/disgruntled customers ( in a certain section of the site)]

The past couple of weeks i have noticed more and more posts have been removed ( the general public have the power to remove post if enough people flag them for removal)

My question is, could the removal of these post be due to a crack down by bar owners who feel they are losing out on revenue by people chosing a possible cheaper alternative?

Out of interest I went on to the site, never knew there was a Bangkok site, don't think its something I've missed and despite your assertions I don't think a lot of TV members do spend time on it...maybe I'm wrong :rolleyes: BUT THEY SHOULD!!! Sorry for shouting people but I'm excited, there are all these nice people on it prepared to rent me apartments for not much more than I would pay in London or Manhattan or Tokyo but filled with retro 90's furniture. Incredible.

Sorry but I never managed to find the section where you spend your days...guess it has to be days cos the nights are spent in the gogo bars right ? Days are just for reading about them....

Like they say: Get a life

Sure thats your opinion, but i find it funny how the headline caught your attention!

As for the site itself, its a good tool for many other reasons than those i happen to mention, come on who doesnt like a bargin house clearance, imported phones, alternative therapies etc etc