Bake 'N Brew Cafe Soi Exzyte

Jimmyd

Had a chance to give this place a try this morning and concur that it is a great addition to Pataya cafe society. Very good specialty coffees very reasonably priced (however the roast is a little mild as is generally the case in Thailand but it's very smooth). Didn't eat as still digesting a big meal from last nite but did want to try something and looking in the dessert case the panna cotta looked appealing so I ordered it. Again, very good.

Decor is very pleasant, with both outdoor and indoor seating and a nice big clean hong-naum. Free wi-fi and daily paper and desk-top internet stations @ B 30/hr. If I recall, the hours are 8:30 to 21:00. This place will definitely be a regular stop on my morning coffee rounds in future.

Another English Breakfast Shop, as if there were not enough! Anyway good luck.

I didn't see any <snip> nursing a Singha at 10 in the morning when I was there so doesn't qualify as "another English breakfast shop." Also pleasant background music and no tellie showing re-runs of Only Fools and Horses so again it doesn't qualify. :lol:

It's much more a Parisian styled cafe that has an English brekkie on the rather extensive menu.

Edited by soundman
Removed imflamatory comment.

Thanks for the helpful reviews. I would have never known about this place otherwise. I love a good English breakfast, especially since it's notably different than what we eat in America. Also, the design and ambiance of this restaurant sounds like a nice oasis.

No Neilf let's not assume this place next door to the cafe is a happy ending place (many of them are on Soi Honey and Chayopoon). This is a legitimate massage place have real thai masseuses and do great foot, thai and oil massages. The ladies would be insulted if you suggested anything but a real massage, it is that kind of place. Many Thai men and women and long term farangs frequent this place - so you know it's good and they only charge 1-200 baht per hour. I consider it great therapy not relief of "randiness" as you imply. :lol:

I can vouch for all the above-genuine thai/oil massages without the nudge nudge wink wink of other establishments.:jap:

• 5 months later...

I just wanted to update this thread.

Almost every time I pass by or frequent Bake & Brew, it has customers and is often quite busy. It's nice to see that if a business is done right here in Pattaya, it can be successful. The Thai food is nice too, by the way.

No Neilf let's not assume this place next door to the cafe is a happy ending place (many of them are on Soi Honey and Chayopoon). This is a legitimate massage place have real thai masseuses and do great foot, thai and oil massages. The ladies would be insulted if you suggested anything but a real massage, it is that kind of place. Many Thai men and women and long term farangs frequent this place - so you know it's good and they only charge 1-200 baht per hour. I consider it great therapy not relief of "randiness" as you imply.

I can vouch for all the above-genuine thai/oil massages without the nudge nudge wink wink of other establishments.

Thanks for the warning! :o