Driving About A Bit

mollyp

well i have just done 2720 k in 7 days ---------driving days was really 5 so about 540 k a day from pattaya to the malaysian border and back via krabi and phuket and i think that the roads are poor but better north of hua hin cant think why !! and that krabi and phuket are no better than ko chang in terms of beach and sea etc.the border town at danock is by far the worst rat infected den of iniquity i have ever seen and the rats were real !! anyway car averaged 18 ish k to 1 litre at about 120 kph -----------diesel-------phew hard week

Add me to the Danock is a shit hole list.

Many years ago when i lived in Phuket a few of us used to visit this place to do our three monthly visa stamps and spend a night or two in Danock in what was considered to be the best hotel in town and what a dump it was.

Danock is dirty and infested with rats.

The place is geared to Malaysians crossing the border looking for a bit of female pleasure so we farangs stand second in line.

Most female hostesses are shipped in from Had Yai and the surrounding areas and around midnight you can see most of them boarding their transport home.

Not a place i would recommend for a holiday.

Glad i am posh and choose to live in the hi-so end of Pattaya heheheheheheheheh

do you mean that hotel called hi so at the bottom of the hill just before the flyover or is there somewhere secret we dont know about---------------------do tell