You Know Your Life Is Dandy When...

kayo

I Know my Life Is Dandy When..

when i read "apologise" thread

Bambi :D

OHHH now tooo i get 500 posted, lol im allowed to the sin place as bedlam!!

what's a dandy!!

Bambi

(confess one thing , i just know BEDLAM last sunday ..i searched from dict it say

[Middle English Bedlem, Hospital of Saint Mary of Bethlehem, an institution in London for the mentally ill.]

Bambi BAH!! :o

Edited by BambinA

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Life is dandy when 80% of what your doing is working. :D The birth of my second son ina few hours is also dandy! Have a dandy day all! We all need to have such a day from time to time. :D Jim Dandy played with Black Oak Arkansas a 70s southern rock band USA. :o

• 4 months later...

You know your life is dandy,....

When you wake up in the morning and step outside, the hangover isn´t bothering you and you can read a funny book in the sunshine all morning while relaxing with a cup of fresh coffee and a cigarette.

You have no money in your pocket, but you don´t care cos you know it´s all going to be alright and you leave the house with a smile on your face, and idly wander over to work, in the sunshine looking out at the most beautiful lake in the world.

edit:

And as you are in the middle of typing this some gringo tourist at the next computer terminal tries to strike up a conversation as you are focussed on the screen and the keyboard, and he say, " BOy that some howlin´wind keeping me up last night all night long" and you COMPLETELY diregard him, pretend you are´nt evben aware he is there and type what he says with a smile on your face,

Edited by kayo

When the wife and I get home after a day in the fields, the oldest daughter has been to the market and is cooking tom yam, steamed bla nin, duck mince; I sit on the balcony of our wooden house, pour a Leo, watch the cows walking home up the lane as the sun sets.The youngest daughter comes up and says,'Dad, bet me 5 baht a question on millionaire game tonight'.

When the wife and I get home after a day in the fields, the oldest daughter has been to the market and is cooking tom yam, steamed bla nin, duck mince; I sit on the balcony of our wooden house, pour a Leo, watch the cows walking home up the lane as the sun sets.The youngest daughter comes up and says,'Dad, bet me 5 baht a question on millionaire game tonight'.

I can see why :o

my life is dandy when

when i see kayo 's willy

:D:D:burp::D ]

Well, some people have seen my willy, but it wasn't any tv.commers... yet!

:o:D

bannork, that's a really warm&fuzzy post. Thanks. :D

Me singing...

Hava nagila, hava nagila...

Hava nagila venis'mecha

Hava neranena, hava neranena...

Hava neranena venis'mecha

Uru, uru achim

Uru achim belev same'ach..."

me singing too :D

I don't speak hebrew.

:D:D

my life is dandy when

when i see kayo 's willy

:D:D:burp::D ]

Well, some people have seen my willy, but it wasn't any tv.commers... yet!

:o:D

bannork, that's a really warm&fuzzy post. Thanks. :D

Me singing...

Hava nagila, hava nagila...

Hava nagila venis'mecha

Hava neranena, hava neranena...

Hava neranena venis'mecha

Uru, uru achim

Uru achim belev same'ach..."

me singing too :D

I don't speak hebrew.

:D:D

What? You've never seen Fiddler on the Roof!

" Calañesa...calañesa... :D

Calañesa...calañesa...

si vas un dia a valverde... :D

echate la siesta...

debajo de un pino verde...

veras que alegre despiertas... :D:o

Calañesa...calañesa... :D

Calañesa...calañesa...

If some day you decide to go to Valverde... :D

Have a nap under a pine tree...

you will see how happy you´ll wake up..." :D:D

Another horrible translation...but I just keep trying...

:o:D:D gawd ... now she's got me playing latino.... aye corumba!!

Life is just dandy when......... you wake up one day and you got your mojo back ... and you go out there, take the bull by the horns and kick some serious arse. :D

Darn I feel goooooood!!!!! :D:D

:o  :D  :D gawd ... now she's got me playing latino.... aye corumba!!

Life is just dandy when......... you wake up one day and you got your mojo back ... and you go out there, take the bull by the horns and kick some serious arse.  :D

Darn I feel goooooood!!!!!  :D  :D

Oh me too Khall!!!! me too!!!! :D