Ipad Camera Dock And Keyboard In Thailand?

tominbkk

Anyone seen these items for sale anywhere here? I looked all over my local IT place but nothing, even went to the Apple store and asked if they had them and they shot me some very dirty looks while shaking their heads no, haha. Angry I guess because by the time the iPad gets to their official shops the market will already be saturated, I suppose.

I don't think the market will be saturated but yeah, if I was an official Apple retailer and left and right of me grey market vendors do a roaring trade selling Apple's hottest new item for crazy markups while I can't get one to sell for love or money... I'd be really pissed off too.

I think we'll have to wait for the official release in Thailand before the accessories become available. I'd like to have the camera connection kit too - it's basically a generic USB port, not just for cameras.

Luckily my school is just getting ready to make an amazon order so I will have them throw in a camera kit, keyboard dock, and a couple styluses.  I'll let you know how they work when I get them.

Edited by tominbkk