Translate This To Natural Thai #1

eggshen

Please help me translate the following into natural, native level Thai (write in Thai).

At condo building's managerial office / reception:

I'd like to pay this bill, please.

The thing is, last time I came here the payment was already overdue, so I just want to make sure I'm able to pay today because I don't know if I'll be able to come back tomorrow.

No receipt is fine, or you can just print one tomorrow and put it in my mailbox.

On Facebook, when people make comments completely unrelated to whatever is posted:

Hmm, that the heck is this ? I don't see how the comments above have anything to do with what I posted.

Keep the comments related to the original post, and send me a private message instead if you want to discuss other things.

---

Thanks guys.

I'm sorry I don't have the answers to your questions, but I thought this could be a real winner of a thread for translation requests greater than the simple phrase or two.

I have one of my own - can anyone offer me a natural translation for this:

"There are many errors apart from those (that have already been) highlighted."

[the context refers to a piece of writing in which the author has made many mistakes and an editor has used a highlighter pen to point out some of them, but by no means all].

Thanks in advance.

Sw

:)

Edited by SoftWater

I'll try my hand at this... be great if a native speaker could comment on my attempts.

ผมอยากชำระบิลนี้ครับ or assuming it's the bill for the room rental, ผมอยากชำระค่าห้องครับ

The thing is, last time I came here the payment was already overdue, so I just want to make sure I'm able to pay today because I don't know if I'll be able to come back tomorrow.

คือว่า ตอนที่ผมมาครั้งที่แล้ว บิลก็เลยเวลาที่กำหนดไปแล้ว ผมเลยอยากชำระวันนี้ เพราะผมคงกลับมาวันพรุ่งนี้ไม่ได้

No receipt is fine, or you can just print one tomorrow and put it in my mailbox

ถ้าไม่มีใบเสร็จก็ไม่เป็นไร หรือว่าจะใส่กล่องจดหมายผมในวันพรุ่งนี้ก็ได้

Hmm, that the heck is this ? I don't see how the comments above have anything to do with what I posted.

คืออะไรเนี่ย? ไม่เห็นจะเกี่ยวข้องกะโพส์ตผมเลย

There are many errors apart from those (that have already been) highlighted.

นอกจากคำที่ไฮไลท์ไว้แล้ว ยังมีข้อผิดพลาดอีกเยอะ (ครับ)

ผมต้องการจะจ่ายค่าห้องครับ

ครั้งที่แล้วผมได้จ่ายเงินล้าช้า( เกินเวลาที่กำหนด) ดังนั้น ผมต้องการถามให้แน่ใจว่าผมสามารถจ่ายเงินวันนี้ได้หรือป่าว เพราะว่าผมไม่ในใจว่าพรุ้งนี้ผมสามารถกลับมาได้หรือป่าว

There are many errors apart from those (that have already been) highlighted.

นอกจากคำที่ไฮไลท์ไว้แล้ว ยังมีข้อผิดพลาดอีกเยอะ (ครับ)

โอ้โฮ่ - that's a beauty Peppy, thanks! Reads very natural and just rolls off the tongue - so obvious now I see it but couldn't be more different from the mess I tried to make of it with my own attempt.

Thanks again.

Sw

:)

Edited by SoftWater