Apple Is A Religion

nikster

This is awesome!!

Finally, there's a spiritual home for Apple haters: Alternate reality news station FOX news.

http://techcrunch.com/2010/07/29/apple-religion/

Of course this wouldn't be FOX if they didn't also make some statements that are more outrageously stupid than anything you've ever heard: The Pope is scared. That's right. The Holy Pope. I am sure they didn't really consult His Holiness on that first, but they have it on good authority, I am sure.

:cheesy:

• 3 weeks later...

Double? Yeah if compare the price tags only, that may be correct.

But its also a fact that the worlds biggest OEM Manufacturer is Apple.

And comparing the pricetags over businessrelated values like productivity, time, operation performances, ...

The "mac" becomes amazingly cheap.

• Like 1

Double? Yeah if compare the price tags only, that may be correct.

But its also a fact that the worlds biggest OEM Manufacturer is Apple.

And comparing the pricetags over businessrelated values like productivity, time, operation performances, ...

The "mac" becomes amazingly cheap.

umm at work they run the same basic programs as a PC, explain how this new business efficiency is created, is it because you can't play any decent games on them at work??

Is it because you can only afford half as many systems, so you only have a few hand picked staff members. Is it because you want it to be true because you wasted a bunch of money on a logo and a bunch of Mac double priced add-ons, that no one noticed.

Haha, agree with all of it :)

Well iam not so much in entertainment, and i absolutly agree that the apple-way isnt always the smartest.

But in the 9 years i work seriously with macos as primary plattform i havent had data loss, viruses and man-days wasted with reestablish things. I carry a huge set of enviomental, projects, personal stuff, emails or just system settings along.with me from system to system.

To make a long story short "it just works"

As for the hardware and expense part

The operatingsystem comes with the computer (just upgraded 2 times for a penny) and buy once a full version for arroind 100eur for a. Non-apple machine i have macos installed (hp workstation)

Buy 1 notebook and 2 desktops in 6 years and they still working fine, my ibook was broke as it was 5 years old (mainboard failure) fixed free without any discussion or extra service plans.

This is my productivity i need to be effective in daybyday business.

Noone say windows is bad anyway its more a matter of taste i think.