Extra Long Shower Curtain And Other Items

zippydedodah

My daughter is coming to visit in a few months and i am making a list of what she might bring me.

But i feel compelled to do due diligence.

SO.... i have been to all the usual places, but still cannot locate the following items:

1) an 86" long shower curtain

2) a tortilla press (would a roti maker substitute?)

3) replacement heads for a Oral B Triumph electric toothbrush

has anyone come across these items somewhere in CM?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. My daughter does not fancy carrying a 10 pound tortilla hand press of cast iron with her.

• Like 1

Curtains by Lakkana can provide you with a shower curtain any length that you require. Because it is not a standard size it will have to be custom made, therefore it will be more expensive than an over the counter shower curtain. If you do a search in Thai Visa classifieds you can see the contact details.

Curtains by Lakkana can provide you with a shower curtain any length that you require. Because it is not a standard size it will have to be custom made, therefore it will be more expensive than an over the counter shower curtain. If you do a search in Thai Visa classifieds you can see the contact details.

thanks pau150... did the search and see that they are located in BKK... so besides the extra custom made charge, i would be dealing with a shipping fee to CM.... well, i will call them anyways and see what it all works out to.

thanks again

Found a good selection for shower curtains at Global house, I to was in need of a 220 cm rod and curtain.

Yok may have a press in stock, or they can order you one. We bought one from the bakery store just south of the Nong Hoi intersection, but there selection is limited.

All the roti that I've ever seen is pressed by hand. No press or rollers of any kind are used, AFAIK. Of course that doesn't help you with making tortillas. You might check at a Mexican restaurant to ask what they do.

Aren't you aware that there is a worldwide water shortage these days? Having an extra long shower would certainly be an unnecessary waste of resources, try to limit yourself to 5 minutes. :rolleyes:

You can probably pick up your electric toothbrush heads at the big pharmacy on Moonmuang Road just north of Ratchamanka Road

Edited by Blinky Bill

Fishenough....

I am assuming that you are talking about Roti makers..... if so, do you use them to make tortillas too?

thanks for the global tip... will head over tomorrow

Well I'm not sure the original intent of the press I bought, but ended up rolling my corn tortillas and cooking in a cast iron pan. There larger which I like, cooked outside, and after rolling up a half dozen they start to be fairly even.

The corn mase mix I buy is cheaper, than Kasam, at the Thai named store I mentioned.