Rubber Plantation Video

Interesting mate...

Looks like you sprayed glyphosphate?..read someplace on an Indian website that its better to cut the grass and weeds..auto mulch etc..lol Glad o see the anti fungal...

..do you have termite issues...tons of the little bs on our farm. Lost a couple of big trees to wind with eaten out roots!

Your trees are how old?..they look somewhat small for cutting...apparently if you cut too soon it stunts future growth. What is the yield like ? Percentage of latex?

We are cutting about 500+ 10 year ++ old? (getting 39%/vol latex at about 120kg per day)trees now with another 4 thousand that are mostly at the same size as yours ..we will wait for another three years before cutting...

Interesting to see your factory setup..have a slow internet connection so stills would be nice..

Good luck with the farm mate thanks for the video :)

oh yes... have you considered rain shades for the wet..I contacted some Indian company which has them but they seem to be reluctant to supply ..probably think I will copy them?

rgds

david

Interesting mate...

Looks like you sprayed glyphosphate?..read someplace on an Indian website that its better to cut the grass and weeds..auto mulch etc..lol Glad o see the anti fungal...

..do you have termite issues...tons of the little bs on our farm. Lost a couple of big trees to wind with eaten out roots!

Your trees are how old?..they look somewhat small for cutting...apparently if you cut too soon it stunts future growth. What is the yield like ? Percentage of latex?

We are cutting about 500+ 10 year ++ old? (getting 39%/vol latex at about 120kg per day)trees now with another 4 thousand that are mostly at the same size as yours ..we will wait for another three years before cutting...

Interesting to see your factory setup..have a slow internet connection so stills would be nice..

Good luck with the farm mate thanks for the video :)

oh yes... have you considered rain shades for the wet..I contacted some Indian company which has them but they seem to be reluctant to supply ..probably think I will copy them?

rgds

david

Part 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi all

i have a big problem. i hat bought at sa kheo province.40 rai of land.my former owner plant sugarcane.

i will plant next year rubber trees.

now is my problem. during the rain time ,5rai is 50 cm under water.

please give me some idee or advice to sold this problem

post-108598-071861000 1283571985_thumb.j

post-108598-016806700 1283572020_thumb.j

post-108598-038616400 1283572056_thumb.j

post-108598-036910300 1283572101_thumb.j

hi all

i have a big problem. i hat bought at sa kheo province.40 rai of land.my former owner plant sugarcane.

i will plant next year rubber trees.

now is my problem. during the rain time ,5rai is 50 cm under water.

please give me some idee or advice to sold this problem

Rubber likes rain, but it does not like wet roots. So don't plant where it is too wet. jim

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...