Thailand Elite Card With 5 Year Multi Visa

5 year multiple entry visas for Elite card members

Are you one of businesspeople who works in Thailand? Today we have a good news for you.

As per the idea of our Prime Minister Dr. Thaksin shinnawat, The project of Thailand

Elite Card has been created under control of the Tourism Authority of Thailand.

Thailand Privilege Card Company Limited are now offering Thailand Elite Card for

those who are businesspeople or high-end tourists. The member of Thailand Elite Card

will receive many special benefits and priveleges such as:

- Free special entry visa to Thailand, renewable every 5 years

- Free Golf everyday! from our leading golf courses throughout the country

- Free medical check up once a year

- Special discount rate for 5 star hotel and restaurants

- Privileges from Thai Airway, Buy one ticket get one free

- Special VIP package tour

- Opportunity in connecting with important businesspeople from government and private

sector

- Privilege to buy land! up to 16000 square meters

- And many more... please contact me for any further details

Dion b. : [email protected]

Tel: 665 123 3112

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you one of businesspeople who works in Thailand? Today we have a good news for

you.

As per the idea of our Prime Minister Dr. Thaksin shinnawat, The project of Thailand

Elite Card has been created under control of the Tourism Authority of Thailand.

Thailand Privilege Card Company Limited are now offering Thailand Elite Card for

those who are businesspeople or high-end tourists. The member of Thailand Elite Card

will receive many special benefits and priveleges such as:

- Free Golf everyday! from our leading golf courses throughout the country

- Free medical check up once a year

- Special discount rate for 5 star hotel and restaurants

- Privileges from Thai Airway, Buy one ticket get one free

- Special VIP package tour

- Opportunity in connecting with important businesspeople from government and private

sector

- Privilege to buy land! up to 16000 square meters

- And many more... please contact me for any further details

y don u provide the details here for the benefits of readers, and provide links to official websites?

Examples of details:

1) requirements

2) fees

3) routes to citizenship from there

Are you one of businesspeople who works in Thailand? Today we have a good news for

you.

Elite Card has been created under control of the Tourism

Authority of Thailand.

any further details

Can this policy or the benefits in this card change with this Government to another Government?

That’s usually the case in asia.

You may say, that the TRT will not change for next 20 Yrs etc.. What I mean is, legally can they change if a new administrator dislike this policy. Can they pass a bill in Parliment to change this?

If you have that posibility, then what is the gurantee you can give for the people who invest money in this card?

Reason is you are talking of a Pre-paid card that gives Unlimitted Life Time benifits here.

Once purchase the land, can they sell it whenever they want?

Example:

Buy I Ticket and get 1 Free from Thai Airways. How long this offer will valid? Can the next president of Thai Air can change this? Do you have a clause saying “the promotions or prices can change without prior notice”

Hope you will visit this link again and reply to my above question so that it will benifit all of us here.

Please tell me more in details about the visa included in the card.

What type of visa is it? A Non-Immigrant Multiple entry valid for 5 years? Would appreaciate as much detials regarding the visa type!

I have emailed you as well with these questions.

you.

Work in thailand? In order to work legally in Thailand you are required to have a work permit. Is a holder of this visa eligible to apply for work permit?

HI everyone!!! it my mistake that i put too short information here. This is the website: www.thailandelite.com

I think this project of the PM might be good news for someone here who 'd like to have properties in Thailand or who wants a special of visa. the members will get the special treat from our Elite Assosiate since they get out from the gate, we will provide a electro car (no need to walk) get through the fast track immigration(no need to stay in the queue for hour) don't worry about your luggage our people will take care of it. Also there are a limo waiting for u ,free trip from the airport to your residence and residence to airport.

Moreover, if you are a gofer you will love this privilege to play golf (free green fees) everyday with our leading goft course.Anyway, please visit the web site for more detail

The price is $25000 for individule and $50000 for corporate. Right now the only way to become member is to contact the sales team or agent.

Once purchase the land, can they sell it whenever they want?

Answer- yes, the company will handle everything for the member

Buy I Ticket and get 1 Free from Thai Airways. How long this offer will valid? Can the next president of Thai Air can change this? Do you have a clause saying “the promotions or prices can change without prior notice”

Answer- buy 1 get 1 free will valid till the end of 2004 and there

just a moment I will be right back....

Dion

Please tell me more in details about the visa included in the card.

What type of visa is it? A Non-Immigrant Multiple entry valid for 5 years? Would appreaciate as much detials regarding the visa type!

I have emailed you as well with these questions.

We got an email answer from Dio; Interesting that this is a complete new visa type valid for an initial 90 days, and extendable every 90 days at EITHER Immigration or if you travel out/in again and get 90 days.

-----

Regarding the type of visa, it is the special entry visa which launched by the immigration of Thailand. It is the new kind of visa offered only to the member of Thailand Elite Card.

This visa will entitle the member to stay in Thailand each time of 90 days, if the member want to stay longer they need to pay the extension fee 1900Baht so they can stay in the country another 90days. This means you don't have to go out of the country to extend your visa and you can stay in Thailand forever once you pay the extention fee. the visa itself valid for 5 years , it is renewable without charges and you don't need to go out of the country

Please see the attachment for more information. If you have any question do not hesitate to contact me at anytime: 05-123 3112

Sincerely yours,

Puttapon Bovonpanich (Dion)

----

ATTACHMENT:

Thailand Elite

Thailand Elite: the world’s first country membership club for friends of Thailand who are entitled to benefits and privileges throughout the whole of the Kingdom of Thailand. The benefits to members are practically endless and cover the whole spectrum of living in Thailand, from leisure, to eating to travel, to immigration and healthcare.

The Company

Thailand Privilege Card Company Limited (TPC) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT). We responsible for the Thailand Elite Membership management and expansion as well as distribute the revenue to the tourism-related operators who are selected as service providers.

Target Group

1. High-end tourists, celebrities, business executives and high ranking Government Officers

2. Foreigners residing in Thailand, including business executives, and officers of international organizations.

3. Foreign investors who are interested in starting business in Thailand.

Membership

Qualification for Membership (Individual)

· The applicant shall be of any age.

· The applicant has not been sentenced to a term of imprisonment for more than 6 months, irrespective of whether or not he/she has been imprisoned.

· The applicant has not been declared bankrupt.

· The applicant has not been declared as a person of unsound mind, incompetent or quasi-incompetent.

· The applicant is allowed to stay in Thailand in accordance with the immigration laws or any related laws of Thailand.

· The applicant is not a Thai citizen (or is not a permanent resident in Thailand).

Qualification of the Member and Designee (Corporate)

Part 1

· The applicant is a juristic person duly incorporated and validly existing under the laws of the country of incorporation of the applicant.

· The applicant has full power and authority to apply for and maintain the membership of the Thailand Elite.

· The applicant is not adjudicated bankrupt.

Part 2

The Designee has not been sentenced a term of imprisonment for more than 6 months whether or not he/she has been imprisoned.

The Designee is allowed to stay in Thailand in accordance with the immigration laws or any related laws of Thailand.

The Designee is not a Thai citizen (or is not a permanent resident in Thailand).

Membership Fees

Membership fee for Personal Membership : US$ 25,000

Membership fee for Corporate Membership : US$ 50,000

*The Company reserves the right to change Membership Fees without notice

Membership Validity

Personal Membership : Life

*Membership status can be transferred with the rate of transfer fee. membership fee. The transfer fees shall be precisely corrected by Thailand Privilege Card Co. Ltd. at the date of transfer.

Corporate Membership : 30 Years

*Companies with Corporate Membership can designate on corporate representation as Designee. Membership status can not be transferred. However, corporate representative can be substituted subject to approval of the company and the transfer fee payable to the Company at the rate of the membership fee.

*Transfer Fee is 10% of the Membership fee

Member Privileges

Members are entitled to special privileges which cover multiple services provided by both the Thai Government Sector as well as Private Sectors. These include special assistance regarding investment opportunities and investment privileges reserved for Members only.

VIP Services and Amenities

Members can obtain assistance 24 hours a day from our Call Centre in 7 different languages: English, Chinese, Japanese, German, French, Arabic and Spanish. (English will be the only language provided from October to December 2003.) Tourist information, investment information, travelling and booking arrangements can be obtained through the Call Centre before and during members’ stays in Thailand.

Personal assistance during the process of entering Thailand

Members are exempt from the Entry visa requirement, with automatic permission to stay in Thailand for five (5) year. Members are also exempt from the requirement to exit Thailand to renew their entry visa, but are subject to visa application fees as stated in the Thai Immigration and Neutralization Service duty charges.

Special Member’s VIP Lounges will be provided at the point of entry to Thailand.

At Immigration, both inbound and outbound, Privilege Lanes for members will enable members to clear immigration and customs rapidly.

Free transportation from the airport to hotel, with advance booking for members.

Special welcome privileges and special member discounts are applicable when travelling by Thai Airways International.

Special member rental rates for private airplane, helicopter service and car rental from Thailand Elite quality approved transportation services with advanced booking.

· Special privileges in selected services and amenities including quality approved entertainment, sporting and health facilities.

Free green fees on selected International Standard golf course clubs in Thailand

Free 1 1/2 hour Thai Traditional Massage from selected and Thailand Elite quality approved Spa and Massage Service Facilities

· Special Organized Tour Package Privilege

Special discount rates for multiple transportation modes

VIP Tour Package arrangement services within Thailand

VIP Tour Package arrangement services within Asian countries.

· Special privilege in Property Investment Opportunity

*Special privilege in Property Investment Opportunity Conditions for Acquiring and Possessing the Land

1. Rights to Acquire and Possess Land

The Company has a policy to give to the Member certain privileges in connection to the rights to acquire and use a land (which is equivalent or close to an ownership right) whether directly held by the Member or through a certain entity, which privilege shall be subject to the approval of the Company (the “Land Privilege”).

The Land Privilege should include the right to acquire, possess and use of the land in Thailand up to 10 Rai (16,000 square meters) which shall be subject to the approval of the Company.

The Land Privilege will be given exclusively to the Members subject to the enactment of the law to support the Land Privilege.

The Member is allowed to use the Land Privilege only for the residential purpose and not use for any commercial or other purposes (the details of which shall be later notified by the Company).

2. Interim Privilege

During the period that there is no law supporting the Land Privileges, the Company, at the request of the Member, may consider to buy a land designated by the Member and at the expenses of the Member and make arrangement with Member so that the Member has full right to use the land until the Land Privilege is allowed by law. In this connection, the Company shall be entitled to an ownership of such land. The specific details of the terms and conditions of these arrangements shall be set out in the land arrangement agreement to be entered into between the Company and the Member.

The Transfer of the Land Privilege and the Sell of the Land

The Member can sell or transfer the Land Privilege to other Member or to any other person entitled by the laws of Thailand to acquire the land, provided that:

a) if the Land Privilege is to be sold or to be transferred to the other Member, the purchaser or the transferee of the Land Privilege shall receive only the same rights that the seller or the transferor is entitle to at the time of the sale or transfer; or

(:o if the Land Privilege is to be sold or to be transferred to any other person entitled by the laws of Thailand to own the land, the purchaser or transferee of the Land Privilege shall receive and obtain the ownership of the land.

If the Member intents to sell or transfer the land in relation to Interim Privilege, the Company, at the request of the Member, shall sell or transfer the land to the other party and all proceeds received from the sale, after deduction of all costs and expenses incurred from selling the land for the Member (including any tax and/or arrangement fee as specified in this Clause 3.3), shall be distributed to the Member.

The Member shall pay to the Company a non-refundable arrangement fee at the rate of US$ 1,000 (One Thousand US Dollar) for the sale or transfer of the Land Privilege or the Interim Privilege by such Member.

Contact Person Puttapon Bovonpanich (Dion)

Thailand Privilege Card Company Limited

C/O Tourism Authority of Thailand (4th floor)

1600 New Phetchburi Road, Makkasan, Rajatevee,

Bangkok 10400 Thailand

Mobile: 66 5 123 3112, 1 902 6278

Fax: 66 2 652 8324

E-mail: [email protected]

Actually this is not bad and I would be interested into buying it. The conditions are far more than I expected.

But these tough questions remain:

1. How credible is the card ? how long before they expire ? what is the renewal frequency ?

2. What guarantee do we have that the government will not change without "prior" notice the "privileges" of the card. Isn't this a blank cheque for the Thai government to abuse "rich foreigners"

3. If all this is true, I will buy the card, no problem, but I have my doubts about the Thai government credibility to "maintain" those privileges after a few years. Like everything in Thailand, what it is said one day, will change the next. The Toxin government is actually very famous for this.

Waiting for your replies.

Can this policy or the benefits in this card change with this Government to another Government?

That’s usually the case in asia.

You may say, that the TRT will not change for next 20 Yrs etc.. What I mean is, legally can they change if a new administrator dislike this policy. Can they pass a bill in Parliment to change this?

If you have that posibility, then what is the gurantee you can give for the people who invest money in this card?

Reason is you are talking of a Pre-paid card that gives Unlimitted Life Time benifits here.

This question still remains unanswered.

Appreciate if you can answer this question.

Another question in line with BF's above question;

The Objective of this card is to attract high-end foreigners to Thailand.

But then, you are offering benefits free of charge and many privileges for them.

How Thailand will get benefited from this high-end golfers as everything will be either free or discounted for them?

Don’t you see that the Primary Objective and the Benefits offered are conflicting with each other?

If so, after a period of time, can the Government change the terms and conditions to minimize the negative effects?

No one likes to maintain a loss making project..Isn't it?

Wait a minute! The Thai government is now promoting long term tourism. Oh, but its only for rich people. So now I know why they are not issuing consecutive tourist visas. The government doesn't really care how long foreigners stay here as a tourist as long as you pay up 1 million baht. Obviously the new policy on restricting consecutive tourist visas is connected with the promotion of the Thailand Elite Card.

Interesting about the land purchase rights. If you were interested in buying land in Bangkok or Phukett, this might be worth the price in of itself. Personally, I would be loathe to purchase land in Thailand, particularly as a foreigner, given that state owned banks are giving away mortgages for real estate and car loans under the edict of the Taksin govt. All one has to do is take a look in the direction of South Korea to see the inevitable result of this policy. The problem is the govt and the thai banking system is already sitting on a mountain of unpaid debt.

I think this Thailand Elite Card promotion will fall flat on its face as soon as the current consumer debt driven bubble bursts. Within a couple of years, its my opinion the Thai government will beg long term tourists to stay and the restrictive policies we are seeing now will magically melt away.

Guest IT Manager

Dion, first, thanks for letting the members of Thailands' biggest single collection of long term residents and regular tourists, know about the facts surrounding the card.

My company assists people who are wishing to buy land, by organising long term lease contracts over the ground on which they build their houses, as do 2 other members of the forum.

I currently have a client, who would be in a position to buy the card so he can acquire property to build on.

What are his specific advantages, and bearing in mind the capacity, indeed the propensity, of the Royal Thai Governemt to blow with the wind (change it direction), especially on policy matters relating to foreigners living/working here, what guarantee is offered, that once the member has paid up, that the Government will continue to keep its' end of the deal?

If, in essence, Thailand Elite holds the keys to the property, due to their purchase of it, as I understand it, on behalf of the member, how is the member protected in the event (God Forbid), where like the hospitals, Thailand Elite Card goes broke, because suppliers of privileges feel a bit left out since they aren't getting paid to let rich folks play golf on their courses?

In my opinion, since most of the users of this forum are foreigners, as you well know, based on your first post, you need to address those concerns first, before touting free limo use, free golf and 10 Rai of land, when at least one of your "elected" ministers is currently carrying on about "falang buy thai(land)", and indicating he doesn't understand it either.

Further, since you are amrketing in such a bold way to foreigners, it may have been appropriate to make sure the facts were on paper in front of you, before you started.

Good luck with the card, but I will counsel my clients to wait until we see the actual contract, in English, in the Prospectus, before suggesting they provide financial support to an already blowing out economy, with no real guarantee, of seeing their "lifetime membership" last beyond the current adminstration.

:o

Ok, why is a 5 year visa only available to rich people? Does rich equate to good? So are we saying you can buy anything you want in Thailand, as long as you have enough money? That would include breaking the law and doing as you please? Are rich criminals rather than the hard working and honest majority good people to attract?

Membership Fees

Membership fee for Personal Membership : US$ 25,000

Membership fee for Corporate Membership : US$ 50,000

25000 Baht would be a resonable price :D .

All the priviliges will be gone when ""some" of the high ranking officials have there bank accounts full :o .

Dion,

Now I am confused. The Thailand Elite website states;

(3) Members are exempt from the Entry visa requirement, with automatic permission to stay in Thailand for five (5) year. Members are also exempt from the requirement to exit Thailand to renew their entry visa, but are subject to visa application fees as stated in the Thai Immigration and Neutralization Service duty charges.
The new visa category is for both business and tourism, each entry is for 90 days, and can be extended an additional 90 days at the local immigration office for a fee of 1,900 Baht.

Given this information; If someone desired to stay for the full 5 years without leaving the contry, would this require a visit to the the Immigration Department every 90 days only to be faced with a fee of 1,900 Baht every 90 days thereafter?

If one was to sit down with a calculator and calculate these additional 90 day fees over the period of 5 years, where is the benefit in the Elite program with regards to the new Visa?

What am I missing here?

Serge

Dion

Now I am reaaly confused! How is it that you have stated an; Elite Card Holder will be able to own land when the following quote from a newspaper states;

Sakol Thongkham, the Government Coordinator of the TAT, told the Gazette that the most a card-holder could expect would be that the TPC would hold the land on his or her behalf. It is not our aim to allow foreigners to own land, K. Sakol said. “Indeed, we would be unhappy if people bought the card only because of the land issue.[/ QUOTE]
Posted: Mon 2003-11-10, 23:14:54

BANGKOK: Reports that foreigners who buy the one-million-baht Thai Privilege Card will be able to own land have been denied by a senior official of the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) parent company of the card issuer, the Thai Privilege Card Co Ltd (TPC).

The reports suggested that the government was moving to allow card-holders to buy and own up to 10 rai of land for a home.

But Sakol Thongkham, the Government Coordinator of the TAT, told the Gazette that the most a card-holder could expect would be that the TPC would hold the land on his or her behalf.

“It is not our aim to allow foreigners to own land,” K. Sakol said. “Indeed, we would be unhappy if people bought the card only because of the land issue.

“It is not possible for a foreigner’s name to be on a land deed – the owner must be Thai,” he explained. However, if requested by a card-holder, the TPC, as a Thai entity, will “own” the land on behalf of the foreigner and issue a certificate of “possession” to the foreigner.

“If the cardholder wants to transfer possession to another foreigner, then it must be on the same condition, that it is for a home only. But if the transfer is to a Thai then of course, the Thai person may own the land outright,” K Sakol added.

He offered a faint hope that, in future, card holders might receive some sort of ownership privileges. “We will try to find the best way for members to own land – not 100%, but will do as much as we can.

“We want to built on the confidence of members but if we can’t do this, we will revert to the old system of [holding land on behalf of card holders].

There is a level of comfort in this, he pointed out, “because [TPC] belongs to the government.”

But, he noted, “It is very difficult to change the law to allow foreigners to own the land outright. Our project doesn’t means that we want to sell land or the country,” K Sakol added.

He said that information about the land-holding facility had not been iposted on the TPC website at www.thailandelite.com because TPC is still waiting for the procedures to be put in place.

So far, the company – launched in October – has sold about 300 of the million-baht cards, most of them to people living overseas.

Benefits of membership include fast-track immigration services with automatic one-year permits to stay and special deals and discounts on hotels, restaurants, golf courses, spas, shops and transport, including private aircraft and helicopters.

For more information, call 02-6528325 or 02-6528304 during office hours or visit http://www.thailandelite.com

Source: Phuket Gazette

If one of the reasons for aquiring the Elite Card is not to own land (K. Sakol said. “Indeed, we would be unhappy if people bought the card only because of the land issue') or have some sort of Visa advantage (see my previous post) then, with all due respect Dion; PLEASE do some selling here!

What are the advantages of aquiring the Thailand Elite card the card does not afford any value added?

Serge

the catch is first, one million baht, and second, trusting thailand to stick to its promises for a 'lifetime'. personally, i don't see the point in paying a million baht for a nice visa, as i can get these for a less. but even if i desperatley wanted the preferential visa treatment, played lots of golf, and wanted to buy a house, the problem would be in trusting that this scheme will really be kept in operation forever. my geuss is that it will last a few years, and will then not be abolished, but 're-defined' according to the thai authorities perception of what they want it to contain, going forward. obvioualy, it will end up offering a lot less than is being promised now. in the worst case there will be a change of government/regime who who will get rid of it completely.

my analogy is that its a bit like buying junk bonds. the returns can look good at first, but when weighed up against the default risk, the returns start to look a whole lot less attracctive.

1. Where do I sign up, or am I not prestigious to quality for an invitation?

2. Is there an official or formal prospectus or brochure?

morphic's points are well taken and to be considered carefully. After all, people who are not Thai are subhuman in the eyes of many Thais (Not that Thais have a corner on bigotry.)

RickFarang

Another person you can contact for detailed info about the card is:

Leslie Kierig

tel 0 2651 0991

[email protected]

Les is the official 'farang' sales rep for the Elite card.

BTW, as I understand, the golf courses and other suppliers involved in granting privileges for cardholders will be getting a cut of the fees.

Most of us on this forum are examining this card purely for its visa or land privs. There are cheaper ways to stay five years in Thailand and anyone can hire an attorney to arrange land purchase via the lien process. Seems to me this is purely a membership phenom, like applying for membership at the China Club, the Met Club, etc. I've never understood why people would pay to be members of these clubs when there are plenty of fine bars you can enter for free. But people who do become members of such clubs do so to feel class superiority ... they're moneyed joiners.

Is the privately-owned company establishing 'Elite Card' a sponsor here?

Can other non-sponsors spam their Farang-friendly products here?

Buy this card at your peril. I've seen a clone crash and burn in Indonesia. Your 'privileges' soon evaporate then ! (and no refunds!)

MOOG

Is the privately-owned company establishing 'Elite Card' a sponsor here?

Can other non-sponsors spam their Farang-friendly products here?

Buy this card at your peril. I've seen a clone crash and burn in Indonesia. Your 'privileges' soon evaporate then ! (and no refunds!)

MOOG

Good point Moog.

This is a SPAM and also feels ike a SCAM.

The guy who posted this is not even answering to any of the questions.

Imagine what will happen after you buy the card.

As one reply suggest, this could be another club like China Club .. Formed for prestige.

Since the main man who posted is not in the picture, and also the Club has a Name for it, shall we start sudgesting some good themes for this new Club.

What about... "Catch me if you can" :o

Sawasdee Krub everyone!

Thank you for your interest in this Thailand Elite more or less. Thank you Mr. George for helping me quoating my message to this webboard.

I am glad that lots of you seem to be interested in these privileges. Although, there is so many things which i cannot give you the answer :D such as what is the gaurantee for this lifetime membership, everything is depend on the credibility of our country. If this program is fail, I think the reputation of Thailand will also be. However, I just the Sales person I try to do my best to look for the customer, I think all of the privileges are good in my opinion but the price is depend on each person opinion, I am trying to pass this news of Thailand Elite to everyone perhaps one of you might finds it interesting. Anyway, I am willing to give you all information I have about this card. For those who are interested please contact me: [email protected] or call on 05-123 3112

Dion

PS. I am glad that eveyone love Thailand :o