Tsba Sunbelt Asia

As you may have seen on their websites, these firms offer a variety of services. If you are interested in hearing ThaiVisa members' experiences regarding one particular type of service it would be very helpful if you indicated what service this is. Otherwise, you will obviously get a lot of irrelevant replies. I, for example, used Sunbelt Asia to get copies of publicly available information about a company registered in Thailand, which I believe they had to get from two different government offices, and was satisfied with both the service and the price.

As you may have seen on their websites, these firms offer a variety of services. If you are interested in hearing ThaiVisa members' experiences regarding one particular type of service it would be very helpful if you indicated what service this is. Otherwise, you will obviously get a lot of irrelevant replies. I, for example, used Sunbelt Asia to get copies of publicly available information about a company registered in Thailand, which I believe they had to get

I am planning on buying a Thai business

from two different government offices, and was satisfied with both the service and the price.