Al Qaeda To Blame For London's Explosions?

Braccobaldo

Although it is much too early to speculate on those responsible.

There are members of every insane political and terrorist organisation in the world, living hidden in the labyrinth of London.

yes thats true, and the timing of this attack reminds me of an attention seeking spoilt child,

The G8 summit was on today, and because the main topic was not Al Queda they threw there toys out of the pram by setting off bombs in at 9 am at some of the most busiest spots in London, how brave these childish fools must be feeling now Eh..? :o

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

PB - yes I agree you in part, but unfortunately those animals don't think rationally as you and I do. Their goal is total radical muslim domination world wide. So while it maybe lovely to sit by and watch the world go to shi*e but one must act eventually. Remember WWII could have been avoided if govts didnt use the policy of appeasement.

Brit, you understand English, so please check any decent British dictionary:

pacifism: peacemaking, doing things, going out there and halting evil through non-violent methods, standing in the way, talking face to face with our supposed enemies, speaking truth, loving, doing good.

passivism: sitting back and doing nothing

Brit, it is not lovely to sit by and watch the world go to pieces. We should be actively out in our neighborhoods, reading on the internet and the library to understand other people, know our history, understand our enemies so that we can love the goodness in them while we have a chance to tell them what why some of their ideas may be evil, and communually and individually admitting in public that we have committed errors.

I agree that we must act eventually. I think we should always be acting to bring about peace and understanding, rather than what so many people are crying out for tonight amidst this pain, to take revenge and kill more innocents.

Has nobody realized yet that Muslims probably died in London today? How insane is that, if radical Muslim terrorists killed Muslims in London today? It's just as insane as those 'Christian' IRA bombers who killed innocent Christians in the UK.

CIA for sure..! And i base that comment on absolutely no knowledge of the situation at all! :D

:o

Well it just so happens I do have some background in security matters.

Who/what is al-Queda? It is a blanket organization that provides a cover for a multitude of Islamic extremist organizations.

There are a number of home-grown islamic organizations in the U.K and in Europe that operate throughout Europe.

Warnings have been given for years to UK security authorities that prime targets for Islamic extremists were:

1. london Undergound System

2. Canary Wharf and Docklands area.

3. Houses of Parliment (sp?)

4. Royal areas and residences.

But that has always been treated as the "crazy" americans, and there loony terrorist stuff.

Bang.

:D

Boon - please educate PB on what the result of love/goodness/peace given to those animals will be?  :D  :D  :o

There is no Al-Qaeda! It's a group made up by Bushitler McChimpy so he can rape the Iraqi children of their oil. :D

What about the Nazi’s?

What about the genocide in Bosnia?

What about the Japanese occupations in Asia?

Would any of these situations be resolved without the use of violence? 

Yes, there is a time and a place to use violence, and yes history has proven that the use of violence can bring peace.  And most of the free world has violence to thank for the freedoms they now enjoy.

If the German nation had been peaceful from the days of Martin Luther, rather than militaristic, they would not have resorted to what the Nazis did. I would remind us all that almost everybody in Germany and the former Yugoslavia claimed to be disciples of the Prince of Peace, but they never followed the non-violent imperative commands of Jesus.

ALL of these situation could have been resolved without the use of violence, if you get to conveniently go back and say, "What if?" What if Martin Luther had been a pacifist? What if the Bosnians had been true Christians?

I am a little baffled by your reply – “what if” scenario – yes if the Germans had been pacifist, and yes if the Bosnians had been “true” Christians it could have been resolved without violence. But we live in the real world, and there were real explosions today. If the people (who ever they are) that conducted these actions today had been pacifists none of this would have happened. But none of these scenarios exist in the real world.

I made no such “what if” scenario’s / questions in my earlier post. My question for the pacifists of the world is what should have been the worlds response to the Nazi’s. what should have been the worlds response to the expansionist Japanese, what should have been the worlds response in Bosnia. Factually the world responded with violence and IMHO the world is better off because of that – because of the violent response.

Non-violent direct action does not always succeed. However, in my arrogant opinion as a pacifist, WAR ALWAYS FAILS.

Was does not always fail – as an American I am quite proud of a little war fought a few hundred years ago.

Usually or often, NVDA has worked in every type of government, on every continent, in almost every time period.

Do you think without the success of the Allied powers bringing the end to WWII, and the resulting position of power these nations still have in the world, that all of these non-violent independence movements would have been as successful? As you point out many of these countries we granted their freedom by the British Commonwealth. The British Commonwealth only had the ability to grant that freedom because the picked up their guns and kicked some Nazi a55. Not because they called a florist and had them send some roses to Hitler. Not because they decided to turn the other cheek. But because they saw that violence was the only answer to that situation.

Freedom is worthless when it comes at the cost of innocent lives.

I do not feel my freedom to be worthless because some innocent people died during the American Revolutionary war – as “innocent” people die in every war.

I repeat my stance that most people throughout the world have violence to thank for the freedoms they now enjoy – directly or by protection only available because of earlier violence. Furthermore most people of the world today have the threat or retaliatory violence to thank for the continuation of that freedom. One of these freedoms being the freedom to not resort to violence – and PB you are more than welcome to take that stance. I do not think your position to be in anyway arrogant. A bit idealistic – perhaps if more people could be a bit more idealistic there would be less violence in the world.

Does this mean violence is the only answer – no.

Does this mean violence should be the first response – sometimes.

Does this mean violence is the answer to today’s tragedy - ???????

Wait!

Steve Spielberg is coming out with a movie showing us the futility of hunting down terrorists, and how we should all just be friends, because the terrorists are humans, too, and have feelings. . .

So can't we all just get along and sing Kumbaya together? :o

A statment from the perpetrators from Fox News Website.

A statement from the group was published on a Web site popular with Islamic militants.

"Rejoice, Islamic nation. Rejoice, Arab world. The time has come for vengeance against the Zionist crusader government of Britain in response to the massacres Britain committed in Iraq and Afghanistan," said the statement, which was translated by The Associated Press in Cairo. "The heroic mujahedeen carried out a blessed attack in London, and now Britain is burning with fear and terror, from north to south, east to west."

Just a message to them. No we ain't!!

If this is legitimate, I will change my thoughts on many topics to do with Islam. I am one who stands up for them in all posts on this forum, but its starting to get harder to keep that thought process. :o

Likewise, Tornado. Likewise.

What I want to know is what took you guys so long to get 'clued-in'?

Did it take a terrorist act like this on your native soil to convince you?

Wasn't 9/11 enough as well as Afganistan/Iraq? :D

Im still not clued in, we will never be.

I wasnt convinced 9/11 was as straightforward as it was put about and Afghanistan is a whole different subject.

I wasnt convinced after Bali, I wasnt convinced after suicide bomb attacks in Iraq etc, I wasnt convinced after the decapitaion of hostages, ...... I am still not convinced...

My point is here - Im starting to see the cup half empty now and I think this event could be the catalyst for a lot of other people to rethink "their side". It has now turned into an "international religious war" of sorts, rather than a "I hate the US war" - Ive picked my side.

Original reports stated that Binyamin Netanyahu was warned BEFORE the first blast, now all the Associated Press reports are being changed to say he was warned AFTER the first blast, for example this article.

The article linked below that we saved in our own format (and the website that carried it has strangely since crashed) said that Netanyahu was warned before the first blast.

Israel are now denying they got a warning.

BREAKING: Scotland Yard says it got a warning before the attack and told Israel.

"The Israeli Embassy in London was notified in advance, resulting in Finance Minister Binyamin Netanyahu remaining in his hotel room rather than make his way to the hotel adjacent to the site of the first explosion, a Liverpool Street train station, where he was to address and economic summit."

Full article here.

The warning contradicts the fact that the original explanation of a power surge went out for an hour or more. They knew it was an attack but put out a false explanation. Plus why did Netanyahu get a warning and the victims didn't?

We have been told that the events unfolding today were "inevitable", London's transport network has been hit with multiple explosions. Both the Underground and Buses have been hit. Events are still unfolding.

We predicted this would happen over a year ago after analyzing the propaganda and fearmongering that was being ratcheted up to the extreme in London. Paul Joseph Watson has predicted these events as imminent several times on The Alex Jones Show in recent months.

Tony Blair is not in London but safely tucked up in Scotland with 7 other World Leaders including President Bush. The political eyes of the world are on Britain this week. The Mayor of London Ken Livingstone is in Singapore where the IOC has just awarded the Olympic Games to London, he is rushing back to the city.

Just like the events of 9/11, ask yourself, who stands to gain from this? Could this have been organized by any group other than one who has direct unlimited access to all areas of London's transport grid at all times?

The similarities with the Madrid bombing of 3/11/04, which we have persistently highlighted as an inside intelligence operation, are stark with bombs on separate trains set off within minutes of each other as the trains neared the stations. The so called perpetrators were quickly linked to an "Al Qaeda" cell in Europe but later as we reported were linked to the Spanish Security service. They then mysteriously Killed themselves as this information was seeping out. It then became apparent that Spain's government was using the bombings for its own gains and many went to the streets in Spain to declare they knew that their own government was behind the attacks. Further Intelligence was withheld by the government, we expect the same will happen in Britain after today's attacks.

This has MI5 written all over it. Just watch that national ID card legislation sail through. Only 15% of the country supported the government after the last election, this will ensure total fealty to a smarmy Blair and whatever he wants to do. Ken Livingstone and the opposition parties will now have no grounds to reject ID card legislation, especially with the Olympics coming to London in 2012.

The police state measures they'll get out of this will be overlaid onto all forms of transport. In fact, you won't be able to travel without the ID card. Although MI5 operations are normally more sophisticated than things like 9/11, in that the evidence linking it to the government is more carefully covered, just watch for the evidence of inside involvement to trickle out. MI5 have been caught involved in IRA bombings multiple times over.

Alex has said over and over that as attacks on different sections of the transportation grid occur they are going to have police state setup in the areas. Now it will be on the buses, subways etc.

FLASHBACK: Schumer Wants Airport Screening Technology in Malls

The military-industrial complex has the motive in this latest atrocity. Every major western government, including the British, has been caught red-handed carrying out bombings against their own people and blaming it on external enemies. It is mainstream news in Spain that the government was involved in the 3/11 bombing. The London 7/7 bombings are nothing different. Government ghouls are now all over television spreading the fear to encourage the people to submit to the war on terror. Support our work, spread the word, expose who is gaining power from terrorism, or our freedoms will be lost.

Or as Gandhi once said:

"You are the change that you wish to see."

Just how fluffy is that?

Quite fluffy I'd say - its an out of contex quote, can't get more fluffy if you tried.

We are not trying to change, we are being 'offered' a choice - either WE change to suit their ideals (convert?), or WE die.

I may be the 'change I wish to see', but I'm not the 'change' they want to see - dead.

Gandhiji was 'fighting' for his people in his country - for freedom. He tried to make his people resist without violence - passive restistance. This worked against the British as it hit where it hurt, the pocket. The British did not go to India to wipe out all Indian life - indeed, it stopped wars that had been running for centuaries between the multitude of little kingdoms - it went to rob it of its riches and resources. Nothing more or less, so a passive stance made sense.

In contrast, we are being attacked in OUR country, in a violent and destructive way, by hidden aggressors who want to remove our freedom and our lives - irrespective of our creed, religion or race - bombs don't descriminate. The attackers do not want anything except our lives; do you suggest we give these up - or do we sit offering olive branches while they wire up the dynamite?

A statment from the perpetrators from Fox News Website.

A statement from the group was published on a Web site popular with Islamic militants.

"Rejoice, Islamic nation. Rejoice, Arab world. The time has come for vengeance against the Zionist crusader government of Britain in response to the massacres Britain committed in Iraq and Afghanistan," said the statement, which was translated by The Associated Press in Cairo. "The heroic mujahedeen carried out a blessed attack in London, and now Britain is burning with fear and terror, from north to south, east to west."

Just a message to them. No we ain't!!

If this is legitimate, I will change my thoughts on many topics to do with Islam. I am one who stands up for them in all posts on this forum, but its starting to get harder to keep that thought process. :o

Likewise, Tornado. Likewise.

What I want to know is what took you guys so long to get 'clued-in'?

Did it take a terrorist act like this on your native soil to convince you?

Wasn't 9/11 enough as well as Afganistan/Iraq? :D

Boon, you seem to forget that the IRA used these tactics all the time. Not all of England hate all of the Irish.

Well, just speaking from personal experience, I've never met a Brit who had anything good to say about them.

Sorry - off topic.

and which country did the vast majority of their funds come from...I'll give you a clue it starts with a U and ends with a A and has a S in the middle, only after 7/11 did the american gov make any serious attempts to stop the flow of american money to te IRA..... Sorry off topic condolances to all involved

Just like the events of 9/11, ask yourself, who stands to gain from this? Could this have been organized by any group other than one who has direct unlimited access to all areas of London's transport grid at all times?

This has MI5 written all over it. Just watch that national ID card legislation sail through. 

The military-industrial complex has the motive in this latest atrocity. Every major western government, including the British, has been caught red-handed carrying out bombings against their own people and blaming it on external enemies. It is mainstream news in Spain that the government was involved in the 3/11 bombing. The London 7/7 bombings are nothing different. Government ghouls are now all over television spreading the fear to encourage the people to submit to the war on terror. Support our work, spread the word, expose who is gaining power from terrorism, or our freedoms will be lost.

Yep, the Moonbats are coming out of the woodwork now... :o

" Your post is too fluffy and way off the real issues. You are making a big mistake if you think this has anything to do with Iraq.

Do you seriously think that if we were not in Iraq or Afghanistan these people would be happy and leave us alone?

Their motive is NOT Iraq or Afghanistan no matter what they say. That is merely a conveinient excuse which they are hiding behind. These attacks would have happened no matter what.

It is all down to religious fanatacism plain and simple. Trying to tie all of this up into Iraq is utter nonsense and really detracts from the real issues behind these attacks."

I could NOT agree more!

agee with proffessor 100%

Torny - never was about hate the yanks! Pure and simple religious fundamentalism at its worst. Most muslims are fine, but small minority of them are dangerous for everyone in the world.

It was in the begining, It was the USA against the muslim world in the eyes of the muslim people they "invaded"/"free'd".

With that said though, now it has drifted into the international community, I think its not war, rather, its a religious war to the masses - "War"/"terrorism" against an occupying force is my book is a war, but blowing people up commuting to work, going to school etc, is mass murder.

Very pissed off with this planet!

(wolf5370 @ 2005-07-07 15:55:49)

Sorry, but fanatics can't be appeased. Not when their 'cause' is the removal of ALL non-muslims. Not all muslims are fanatics of course, but those that are do not take olive branches. If you can't appease them, and you can't ignore them, then there is little choice but to seek and destroy them.

I am against knee-jerk reactions, and I am against blaming a whole race and/or religion. However, I think its getting d4mn close to the time when exeptions are made to human rights laws (OK, some have been ignored, but political and international preasure follows when they are). That those suspected are arrested and held - there will be mistakes and innocents will be detained, but so will the guilty.

Technology needs to be brought to the fore to remove the ability of these people to communicate their messages of hate. Governments should target web sites, TV and radio stations and quieten them. Take religion out of schools completely. D notice news clips and soundbites that come from them (and not the stupid Anti-Adam's thing they did before where his voice was banned, but his word weren't, so an actor dubbed him - doh!). Total blackout. Return any suspected undesireables with visas or passports - revoke their aquired citizenship and send them packing. Use the Riot-Act against hate laden sermons and arrest the preachers that preach hate. Lets get the crap out of our childrens head, lets help the true Muslims by protected them from those that would brainwash them, use them and kill them.

Use special forces to assissinate the leaders and those known to fund and support them. I know assassination is illegal, I just don't care in this case. The cancer has to be lanced.

Lock suspect bank accounts and company fronts. If countries like Panama, Switzerland, etc refuse, then embargo them - put large tax levies on locals that hold accounts in those countries to nudge them to boycot those countries too.

Embrago ANY country giving refuge. Even if it is Saudi! Lets turn them against themselves. Lets make the honest Muslims hate the MF's too.

Lets starve the b*stards of the media, money and fodder - they will die a natural death in their own countries then - and probably by their own countryman's hands!

(lopburiguy)

Do that mean everyone should not be talking on here? I am lost, get me a map---------> 1984. However the speech was good, if your ######ing Hitler!!!

No genius - unless you're one of the terrorists/hate-preachers. I am talking about shutting them up from preaching the hate - not about people talking about the acts.

They get their fodder - the poor muppets that strap Samtex to themselves and go siteseeing - by twisting truth and religous dogma. The preachers don't strap bombs to themselves, they talk others into it. If we take away the soap box from all that spread hate, then we protect the potential bomb carrying sap as well as his/her potential target. Get it yet - or do you need that map.

Can't see the comparison to 1984, did you actually read it, or are you just quoting in a avin attempt to look intelligent.

Hittler would have exterminated all the Muslims I would guess, can't see any rethoric in what I posted to say that, indeed - if you read it I catagorically say the opposite.

Of course, there are other choices: We go out guns blazing and storm another country as a scapegoat, or we lie back and let it keep happening until we run out of people to get blown up (or they run out of fodder).

Good luck with the reading.

Edited by wolf5370

Do you seriously think that if we were not in Iraq or Afghanistan these people would be happy and leave us alone?

Exactly. Al-Qaeda's stated objective in the beginning was to get the Great Satan's troops out of Saudi. Now the troops are out, the objective is to terrorize anyone connected to the Great Satan in any way.

But Osama hasn't had things all his own way. He believed the Muslim masses would follow his example and rise up against the infidels, but they didn't because massacring civilians is as repugnant to most of them as it is to most of us.

Edited by camerata

This has MI5 written all over it. Just watch that national ID card legislation sail through. 

why is this such a far-fetched idea?

We'll get off the topic of this thread if we go into prior wars, so I apologize if I've detracted from today's tragedy. Perhaps this is a topic for the bear pit.

At terrible times like this, it's a knee-jerk reaction for many of us who are not Thais to satisfy our ridiculous thirst for 'the truth,' on the often-vain premise that we can then 'solve the problem' instead of just sitting back and saying 'map bpen rai.' And we farang need to know enough truth after intense analysis and years of diligent study so that we can then play God and point the guilty finger at "THEM, those mother-raping terrorists, those Communist-Fascist-Marxist-neoconservative pigs!" :o

Like the war on drugs, it appears that the war on terrorism backfires tragically. The demand for violence and revenge, like the mad lust for drugs, never ceases, because we don't resolve the root causes of the problems.

May our hearts go out to all the innocent victims. May the perpetrators of these dastardly deeds change their hearts to good. May we be instruments of God's will, without perpetuating evil.

May God make his face to shine upon us all, and give us peace.

[P.S. - I may be a little fluffy around the edges, but I'm hard as a rock, if you don't notice the big belly].

Yep, the Moonbats are coming out of the woodwork now... :D

Yes the nutters are out with their conspiracy theories again.... :D:o

George Galloway made worldwide headlines on May 17th when he appeared in front of a Senate committee on investigations, after its members accused him of profiteering from Saddam Hussein's regime by receiving vouchers for oil, despite the fact that such allegations against Galloway had already been proven to be based on forged documents.

Galloway did what no American on Capitol Hill could, he told the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Galloway turned the tables and put the entire US establishment on trial for arming Saddam, imposing genocidal sanctions which killed a million Iraqis, and then the two illegal wars which killed and maimed hundreds of thousands more.

Galloway appeared as a guest on The Alex Jones Show to discuss his Senate appearance and the subsequent fallout it generated.

At the end of the show Alex Jones asked Galloway if he thought an invasion of Iran was on the horizon. Galloway was confident that massively opposed public opinion would stop an attack from taking place, unless a staged terror attack carried out by the military industrial complex and blamed on Iran was carried out.

JONES: "What do we do if the military-industrial complex carries out a terror attack to blame it on them?"

GALLOWAY: "Well that's another very real danger. There's no way we can legislate for that but we we must be on guard. We need a vigilant citizenry."

JONES: "Unbelievable."

GALLOWAY: "We need a vigilant citizenry that are wise to all the tricks that these monkeys are up to."

Yep, the Moonbats are coming out of the woodwork now... :D

Yes the nutters are out with their conspiracy theories again.... :D:o

i'll say it again: why is this such a far-fetched idea?

Edited by mtnthai

why is this such a far-fetched idea?

It's too far fetched for Boon Mee to believe for sure. I think he actually believes the US government gave a sh.it about those people in 9/11. :D

Like those 3000 odd people were of actual importance in the grand scheme of things to the American government and its future plans. Just a drop in the ocean to them, 'a sacrifice for the better good'.

Edited by bkkmadness

It's too far fetched for Boon Mee to believe for sure. I think he actually believes the US government gave a sh.it about those people in 9/11.

Like those 3000 odd people were of actual importance in the grand scheme of things to the American government and its future plans. Just a drop in the ocean to them, 'a sacrifice for the better good'.

A little harsh there perhaps, bkkmadness.

It's too far fetched for Boon Mee to believe for sure. I think he actually believes the US government gave a sh.it about those people in 9/11.

A little harsh there perhaps, bkkmadness.

I have to disagree, I don't think it's harsh at all. These are governments that plan there future far ahead, they look at the great scheme of things, not how will tax be next year, but how will America/Europe/China stand in the next hundred or so years.

If the death of 3000 citizens means they can get more power at a later date and keep and increase their superpower status then its hardly a decision for them. Its an enormous game of chess, pawns need to be sacrificed and that precisely how the American government would view 9/11. Lets be honest about it people, it gave them a great excuse to go into Afghanistan and Iraq, it worked out very well for them, the troops dying there everyday and the initial victims of the tragedy means nothing to them. :D

Don't tell me the real powers that be in the American government didn't hear this news today and think to themselves "Well this will help us get some more backing for our war on terror, this will give us more excuses to perform illegal invasions and treatment of prisoners" :D

Or do you think they all had a good cry and felt really bad that 33 people they didn't know died. :D:o

They couldn't give a shit, we are all being led down the garden path with propaganda, cover ups and b.ullshit from the governments of the world, and its a shame that we have little power to do anything about it. Sad fact is that most people are sheep. :D

Edited by bkkmadness

Don't tell me the real powers that be in the American government didn't hear this news today and think to themselves "Well this will help us get some more backing for our war on terror, this will give us more excuses to perform illegal invasions and treatment of prisoners"

Or do you think they all had a good cry and felt really bad that 33 people they didn't know died.

I think you're probably, and sadly, right. I do think they care though (assuming that we don't subscribe to the theory that it was conducted by the Gov in the first place, which I don't), and maybe not in the way you mean, but I think its a big kick in the ... national pride.

Some may say their view is callous, others may say they are looking for the silver lining; how to turn a blow to their (our?) advantage.

Disagree that most people are sheep - most don't have the brains to be sheep - ANts perhaps, they follow on instinct.

PS: Baaaaaaaaaaa!!!!