If You'Re Listening To Music Now... Whats Playing? 4

Jockstar

On 22/6/2560 at 9:46 PM, soihok said:

SIX

Reminds me of 199,1, a Sheffield club called Occasions....and eeeeeeesssss....priceless.

I can't hear this without seeing Richie Benaud with his white jacket. England on long, sunny, summer days with a test match on and commentary from the likes of  Benaud, Brian Johnston, Henry Blofield was something special. And on the radio John Arlott- what an evocative  voice he had.

1 hour ago, Orton Rd said:

Pumpunag's favorite song sung in Chinese by Yew Pempeyom, don't think anyone else ever did. Pung died 25 years ago this month in Phitsanoluk, Yew is still with us, both great Thai singers.

She died the same year as Black May occurred and the same year Honey Issan died. A sad year. Pumpuang died on June 13th if I remember right.

What a singer, she could pull at the heart strings like no other and other times get you dancing as only the young can.

What a voice she had

That's Nong Powalee singing from the film, saw it 3 times, nong Pow is from Supan as well, -no it's not it's herself, great film. Met Kraisorn and her son and all the sisters, still some faling out there alhough non Phet made up with his dad. Honey Sri Issan getting killed was a terrible loss

Not much concert footage of Honee and what there is has been over laid with studio tracks, so hard to know how good she was live, gorgeous woman.

Edited by Orton Rd
  • Like 1