Thais And Tans

NHkidCudi

LOL! My GF says it doesn't matter, because I'm white! Anyway getting sun tanned is very bad for your skin. Having lived at the beach all my life, I've had several moles removed that were pre cancerous and I was left with some pretty large scars. One requiring 28 stitches! Wear sunscreen!

I know a few tan Europeans, and they seems to get along with the females here.

Would believe this also goes for tan Americans.

;)

But as one of the members already stated, the locals seem to favour more whiter skin.

Just one of those strange things which we (in Europe) got rid of in the late 1920s.

Tan=works on rice paddy.

White=Nice office job.

Correct.

Same as we had back home 80-90 years ago.

Suddenly it all changed when the rich (or the ones that could afford it) went on holiday, and made sure they had a tan upon return, in order to prove to the world they could afford to go on holiday.

Tan=works on rice paddy.

White=Nice office job.

Funny my GF's ass is as tan as the rest of her and it never sees the light of day... And she was an office worker. But mine is really white unlike the rest of me! biggrin.gif

Its a question of culture, i also prefer the more white girls but its personal preference in my case. But for Thai its very cultural, they all like white skin much more.

Like one of my close thai friend, he always ask me why foreigners like dark skin girls from pattaya and complain that a Thai man would never touch them. I explained it's personal preference but they cant seem to get this in their mind as white skin = beauty and dark skin = villagers from * or dirty workers is very deep in their culture.

I have discovered that the most important thing for a woman here is to have very white skin and look well educated and clean. For a man the importance is to have money and be good family man (on the outside).

So you are a man, I think as long as you have money the girls will still like you no matter how much sun you get. But if you don't have much money, chances are that you will stay with darker skins girls or woman of over 30, because very white and young skin ladies know their value very well.

Hope that answers your question.

Its a question of culture, i also prefer the more white girls but its personal preference in my case. But for Thai its very cultural, they all like white skin much more.

Like one of my close thai friend, he always ask me why foreigners like dark skin girls from pattaya and complain that a Thai man would never touch them. I explained it's personal preference but they cant seem to get this in their mind as white skin = beauty and dark skin = villagers from * or dirty workers is very deep in their culture.

I have discovered that the most important thing for a woman here is to have very white skin and look well educated and clean. For a man the importance is to have money and be good family man (on the outside).

So you are a man, I think as long as you have money the girls will still like you no matter how much sun you get. But if you don't have much money, chances are that you will stay with darker skins girls or woman of over 30, because very white and young skin ladies know their value very well.

So Panda san, do dark women over 30 do it for free?

Well its a question of market, there is a demand for them (mostly foreigners in Pattaya as it is right now) they will demand according to it.

But I am in no way discussing the business of woman for sale as it is against the forum rules. And my post was about the cultural of white skins vs dark skins.

But I hope i managed to answer your question to the best of my limited knowledge.

Well its a question of market, there is a demand for them (mostly foreigners in Pattaya as it is right now) they will demand according to it.

But I am in no way discussing the business of woman for sale as it is against the forum rules. And my post was about the cultural of white skins vs dark skins.

But I hope i managed to answer your question to the best of my limited knowledge.

I was just kidding you. I find it a bit racist to prefer white skin over black skin. Myself I look at the person. Age, or skin color does not really enter into my decision about another person. Except blonds, because I think they smell odd and would rather not get too close to them.

Tan=works on rice paddy.

White=Nice office job.

Correct.

Same as we had back home 80-90 years ago.

Suddenly it all changed when the rich (or the ones that could afford it) went on holiday, and made sure they had a tan upon return, in order to prove to the world they could afford to go on holiday.

The late Aristotol Onasi (sp ?) the Greeke shipping tycoon once said........

":P Tans mean you can afford WHERE the sun is .":P

Tan=works on rice paddy.

White=Nice office job.

or in my partner's case

Tan=Nice office job but likes road cycling, sea kayaking, snorkelling, swimming. Has a nice medium-brown tan. Yes she gets comments from colleagues/family but it's a healthy lifestyle. And her choice.

White=her good friend who has spent over 120,000 on skin whitening. I believe this whitening craze could become as addictive as eating disorders, obsessive about staying inside and never daring to venture outside without an umbrella, dressed head to toe.

takes all sorts

There are plenty of upper and middle class Thai women with rather dark skin and they have no problem at all finding a Thai man of equal status. Thai men might prefer "lady white white" when they go for a "massage" but when it comes to choosing a wife her social background and education are far more important.

Not all Thai women are adverse to tanning. My wife Loves to tan and even orders tanning cream from the States to use occasionally during the rainy season when there's not allot of sunny days to Tan.

Edited by Huey