French Kissing; Yes Or No?

meom

I never noticed this aversion your talking about. Any one that I kissed was happy to French kiss.

Correct.

Clean your teeth several times a day and don't forget to brush your TONGUE too.

Actually I think Ghost Face Killah more eloquently covers this simple issue than I have...

WORD!

As an aside, why would someone wonder about anybody who would swap spit with a "pro?" I would find something more meaningful to wonder about than that. I, personally, don't mess with many "pros" simply because they're probably carrying every virus known to man from every corner of the globe. However, I don't wonder about anybody else's preferences in that regard. What, exactly, are you wondering about?

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ I was wondering about why they weren't concerned with the viruses and such.....^ Open mouth kissing is so intimate.... probably why those who only "date" working girls dont get kissed, .... There is usually very little if any intimacy in the short-time relationship..

Edited by daoyai

^ I was wondering about why they weren't concerned with the viruses and such.....^ Open mouth kissing is so intimate.... probably why those who only "date" working girls dont get kissed, .... There is usually very little if any intimacy in the short-time relationship..

Hmm, some Friends told me Asian Working Girls are different :ph34r:

Maybe one of our Members with knowledge of the Thai language could go to a Thai Forum and ask this question there, then come back and report to us?

You've clearly never been in a gogo bar, there is tongue wrestling going on all the time. That certainly isn't a problem with them here

You've clearly never been in a gogo bar, there is tongue wrestling going on all the time. That certainly isn't a problem with them here

Not true, but my attention was focused elswhere.

Thai people despise everything french due to the historical thai-franco war, the pop culture tradition made people believe that the tongue is better used to lick something else on the body, e.g

99% of the Thai people I know know nothing about the Thai French war or why the Victory monument in Bangkok was built. I would also imagine 99% I know of the expats don't know why the Victory monument was built.

Probably closer to a truer statement than not. I doubt, too, that most Thais don't give the French a second look...

Thai people despise everything french due to the historical thai-franco war, the pop culture tradition made people believe that the tongue is better used to lick something else on the body, e.g

99% of the Thai people I know know nothing about the Thai French war or why the Victory monument in Bangkok was built. I would also imagine 99% I know of the expats don't know why the Victory monument was built.

Probably closer to a truer statement than not. I doubt, too, that most Thais don't give the French a second look...

French language is spoken widely as a "lingua franca" by the Thai bourgeoisie, but it has nothing to do with an affection for French culture.

Most of them studied it at Swiss boarding schools.

Edited by lazygourmet

Any thai who French kisses does so to please the person she is kissing. I'm sure you can work out why.

Newsflash dude! We arent all fat STINKY slobs dating hookers! Stop assuming your experiences are everyones experiences.

Is your PHD missus with you for your looks and rapier wit then? Thought so.

She's a lawyer and yes, looks and personality are what she was attracted too. Last girlfriend was an architect, any more assumptions you would like dispelled?

I was pretty clear that I was speaking from my own experience. I can't speak for the Thai population at large, but I think each and every Thai woman with whom I have gotten to the kissing point not only French kissed, but probably instigated it. And for you to write that I am absurd for my post, well, either you are calling me a liar or you did not read my post.

Did not read your post? I thought this was pretty clear...

I just love all the professed experts on all things Thai, especially on how Thais are supposedly different from just about everyone else.

Aren't Thais different than just about everyone else when it comes to kissing? Other than possibly Inuit, of course...

It seems you pick and choose your 'alls' and 'everybodies' to suit yourself.

Cultures are different.

Customs are different.

Peoples are different.

The only place there's no difference is in political correct la-la land. And what a shocking place thst is!

Now you are picking and choosing. I was responding to a claim that all Thais do not like French kissing. Then I went further to write that while I can't speak about ALL Thais, from my own experience, those with whom I have kissed, all of them kissed in this manner. Ergo, while some Thais may not French kiss, at least some do, refuting the original claim ipso facto.

You came back questioning if French kissing was part of Thai culture. Once again, a specious argument. I never claimed it was. I merely wrote that in my experience, Thai women do French kiss. Just as they do many things which might not be considered by others as part of Thai culture. Whether French kissing is a passing fad or ingrained behavior is irrelevant.

I would suggest that if you want to be argumentative, so be it, but read the entire post that you choose to attack.

And to answer your direct question, IN MY EXPERIENCE (please note the caveat), no, Thais are absolutely no different than any other demographic when it comes to kissing.

Any thai who French kisses does so to please the person she is kissing. I'm sure you can work out why.

That seems to be the case.

I’m not much of a romantic really but on occasion I do feel the need to talk to the girl after sex and whenever asked if she actually enjoyed French kissing the answer was usually no not really but she felt obliged (bless her heart) because I seemed to like it.

Same goes for walking hand in hand. The majority of straight girls are not into this either although times are changing fast and it is much more common nowadays specially among younger people.

Newsflash dude! We arent all fat STINKY slobs dating hookers! Stop assuming your experiences are everyones experiences.

She's a lawyer and yes, looks and personality are what she was attracted too. Last girlfriend was an architect, any more assumptions you would like dispelled?

Always good to have a lawyer in the family.;)

When in a state of rapture, your tongue is liable to go anywhere. I was never much into kissing, anyway, but, at times, it just seems to happen. Same with the girls. I don't care who they are, or what their profession is. You go with the flow. I, once, almost bit a girls earlobe off. Kissing can, at times, be a tremendous turn-on.

The breath thing is funny. I used to call it Thai breath.

I would never let my GF hold hands or display any sense of intimacy in public. She was allowed to hold onto my shirt sleeve, and call me uncle. This was on those rare occasions I would even go out publicly with her.

Always good to have a lawyer in the family.;)

Even better if it's a real one.

Edited by thepanicandthevomit

I would never let my GF hold hands or display any sense of intimacy in public. She was allowed to hold onto my shirt sleeve, and call me uncle. This was on those rare occasions I would even go out publicly with her.

Hey Loong, I have seen you out and about.

:lol: Take a shower, change out of your dirty singlet, shorts and flipflops and put on some clothes that dont make you look like an elementary school educated wife beating beach bum and even brush your teeth.... then go hang out in an area not populated by prostitutes. You might encounter regular people leading regular lives (or not so regular) and start to realise that your vision of what Thailand is all about is not so correct after all, and that people that have different experiences here are not so unbelievable.

:lol: Take a shower, change out of your dirty singlet, shorts and flipflops and put on some clothes that dont make you look like an elementary school educated wife beating beach bum and even brush your teeth.... then go hang out in an area not populated by prostitutes. You might encounter regular people leading regular lives (or not so regular) and start to realise that your vision of what Thailand is all about is not so correct after all, and that people that have different experiences here are not so unbelievable.

Mai phen lai! Some will continue to see a vision of Thai and Thailand regardless of usurping any such predictable stereotypes. :D

To be fair, they don't tend to french kiss each other either.

I assume by your language from another post that you are writing from England. How do you know about Thais French Kissing and other things sexual?

Because I've committed no end of truly appalling acts with them. Happy now?

I really believe the vast majority of farang don't understand the nature of their relationships. 99.99% start out as financial arrangement. 95% end as a financial arrangement. That is it.

It was a 26 hour flight. I was tired when I got to Bangkok. I checked into the Nana Plaza hotel and went across the street to the busiest go go I could find. It had been 35 years since I had been to Thailand and my Thai language abilities were long forgotten.

I sat down on a stool and looked up at the stage. A dancer reached down and grabbed me by the neck and planted a minute long French kiss on my mouth.

Of course since then I have stopped going to those kinds of places and have entered into a relationship with a hi so Chinese/Thai PhD. Whose parents are highly placed in the current administration.

But to say that working ladies don't French kiss is just wrong and implies you have never visited the shores of this country.

So does the so called Chinese/Thai PHD do it. Might get me one of those!

.... There is usually very little if any intimacy in the short-time relationship..

Who says???!!!!

I don’t know if it is more common in Thailand than other places or why. But I have run into the “love at first sight” thing a number of times here. 100% of the time with a person who was very new to the business. And occasionally with a person who was not in the business at all.

The ability to commit to another with very little acquaintance.

This leads to almost unbelievable levels of intimacy in a very short period of time.

It is possible to find intimacy in a short period of time that one would normally expect only after years of knowing the other person.

I am sure I am not alone in these observations. I do shower frequently and am not encumbered with so called "manly odors."

I don’t know if it is more common in Thailand than other places or why. But I have run into the “love at first sight” thing a number of times here. 100% of the time with a person who was very new to the business. And occasionally with a person who was not in the business at all.

The ability to commit to another with very little acquaintance.

This leads to almost unbelievable levels of intimacy in a very short period of time.

It is possible to find intimacy in a short period of time that one would normally expect only after years of knowing the other person.

I am sure I am not alone in these observations. I do shower frequently and am not encumbered with so called "manly odors."

You're not alone but I would think it's more a case of "lust at first sight"

There seems to be a subtle difference between the two.

I was more intimate with my Thai lady after 2 weeks than I was with my UK lady after 20 years.

Thai ladies and french kissing (not in public)

I found the ones that really liked me did, the ones that pretended to like me didn't.

(Paying on not didn't seem to make a difference)

Thai ladies and holding hands in public (in the village)

Again I found the ones that liked me wanted to, the ones that didn't like me or had Thai husbands didn't want to.

Thai ladies that call their lover "lung"

Best to avoid at all costs, they are thinking of "lung" as a customer IMHO

Edited by sarahsbloke