French Kissing; Yes Or No?

meom

Yeah this may be more about hookers than anything else. Good catch.

You've absolutely got me bang to rights there. Sometimes you need someone who will accept anything, and run the ball out of defence. A pair of hands you can trust, with a boot that will take you back up the field, and big arms for the man that comes through.

I couldn't aspire to be a Gavin Hastings - incisive in attack, and precise with the final score, but maybe I could aspire to Jim Staples - fearless but unfortunate (I think - be c

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair, they don't tend to french kiss each other either.

I assume by your language from another post that you are writing from England. How do you know about Thais French Kissing and other things sexual?

Because I've committed no end of truly appalling acts with them. Happy now?

I really believe the vast majority of farang don't understand the nature of their relationships. 99.99% start out as financial arrangement. 95% end as a financial arrangement. That is it.

I just love all the professed experts on all things Thai, especially on how Thais are supposedly different from just about everyone else.

Thais don't French kiss? I haven't kissed all the Thais in the world, but from my limited experience, pretty much 100% of the ones I have kissed do French kiss and seem to enjoy it.

Yeah? It's part of thai culture, is it?

:rolleyes:

I assume by your language from another post that you are writing from England. How do you know about Thais French Kissing and other things sexual?

I really believe the vast majority of farang don't understand the nature of their relationships. 99.99% start out as financial arrangement. 95% end as a financial arrangement. That is it.

It was a 26 hour flight. I was tired when I got to Bangkok. I checked into the Nana Plaza hotel and went across the street to the busiest go go I could find. It had been 35 years since I had been to Thailand and my Thai language abilities were long forgotten.

I sat down on a stool and looked up at the stage. A dancer reached down and grabbed me by the neck and planted a minute long French kiss on my mouth.

Of course since then I have stopped going to those kinds of places and have entered into a relationship with a hi so Chinese/Thai PhD. Whose parents are highly placed in the current administration.

But to say that working ladies don’t French kiss is just wrong and implies you have never visited the shores of this country.

The Chinese chicks I've dated didn't know how to kiss and weren't that comfortable with it either. Bargirls unlike their Western counterparts will do it because it means nothing to them, most others tend to sniff kiss. Although I saw a Thai couple tongue gagging each other a few months ago at a club so guess things are changing. Personally I've gone over and don't want to do that anymore either

Have to agree with this. For bargirls it's never a problem but for non bargirls it depends a bit. I guess the younger generation is more into it but older ones my own age (40+) would rather stuff their mouth with som tam.

I just love all the professed experts on all things Thai, especially on how Thais are supposedly different from just about everyone else.

Thais don't French kiss?  I haven't kissed all the Thais in the world, but from my limited experience, pretty much 100% of the ones I have kissed do French kiss and seem to enjoy it.

You mean like Korean pop bands, KFC, and Man U?

Thai people despise everything french due to the historical thai-franco war, the pop culture tradition made people believe that the tongue is better used to lick something else on the body, e.g

99% of the Thai people know nothing about the Thai French war or why the Victory monument in Bangkok was built. I would also imagine 99% of the expats don't know why the Victory monument was built.

i think ladyboys like it -they always advertise (loll) their tongues when i pass them ,also my dogs but i don't give in to that as i am not french.

checked the list with the foreign expressions-in the us (omitted) it is called : SUCKING FACE

Edited by uptoyoumyfriend

I never noticed this aversion your talking about. Any one that I kissed was happy to French kiss.

Which should lead you to believe that the whole issue and subject matter, at large, is fabricated from myth or urban legend.....or the OP's real intention to have a bit of fun.:D

I never noticed this aversion your talking about. Any one that I kissed was happy to French kiss.

Correct.

Clean your teeth several times a day and don't forget to brush your TONGUE too.

Actually I think Ghost Face Killah more eloquently covers this simple issue than I have...

Yet another well thought out and insightful post. .. NOT :bah:

This time by a poser <sic>, err poster :blink: whose been a member since 2004 and whose got over 1800 frickin' posts!! Yet in all that time hasn't updated their profile from the 'not telling' answers which default. .. Pathetic really. :( ..

I thought trolls were mostly of the newbie persuasion. :o

Ugh. :blink: .. Sometimes the mind wobbles at the sheer madness posted on here :D

I concur with a previous poster; in my time here I've never ever seen two thais engaged in french kissing.

The O/P would do well to heed the old american commercial about breath freshening gum which had the tag line; "You don't know when your breath smells bad BUT EVERYONE ELSE DOES"..

Where do you go to look for Thai people French kissing?

is that what you want to do? Nothing else happening in your world? Sad!

Thai people despise everything french due to the historical thai-franco war, the pop culture tradition made people believe that the tongue is better used to lick something else on the body, e.g

99% of the Thai people know nothing about the Thai French war or why the Victory monument in Bangkok was built. I would also imagine 99% of the expats don't know why the Victory monument was built.

I guess it was built after the first Thai Woman did french kiss? :whistling:

It was a 26 hour flight. I was tired when I got to Bangkok. I checked into the Nana Plaza hotel and went across the street to the busiest go go I could find. It had been 35 years since I had been to Thailand and my Thai language abilities were long forgotten.

I sat down on a stool and looked up at the stage. A dancer reached down and grabbed me by the neck and planted a minute long French kiss on my mouth.

Of course since then I have stopped going to those kinds of places and have entered into a relationship with a hi so Chinese/Thai PhD. Whose parents are highly placed in the current administration.

But to say that working ladies don't French kiss is just wrong and implies you have never visited the shores of this country.

Any thai who French kisses does so to please the person she is kissing. I'm sure you can work out why.

Thais don't French kiss? I haven't kissed all the Thais in the world, but from my limited experience, pretty much 100% of the ones I have kissed do French kiss and seem to enjoy it.

And shortly after those gloriously penny-piching Glazers drive Man Yoo to the wall, they'll go back to supporting their local team like PROPER fans, hopefully.

There are fads and then there are customs and traditions. It is far, far too early to tell whether french kissing replaces sniff-kissing or not, but to suggest it is prevalent amongst ordinary thais is absurd.

99% of the Thai people I know know nothing about the Thai French war or why the Victory monument in Bangkok was built. I would also imagine 99% I know of the expats don't know why the Victory monument was built.

And shortly after those gloriously penny-piching Glazers drive Man Yoo to the wall, they'll go back to supporting their local team like PROPER fans, hopefully.

There are fads and then there are customs and traditions. It is far, far too early to tell whether french kissing replaces sniff-kissing or not, but to suggest it is prevalent amongst ordinary thais is absurd.

I was pretty clear that I was speaking from my own experience. I can't speak for the Thai population at large, but I think each and every Thai woman with whom I have gotten to the kissing point not only French kissed, but probably instigated it. And for you to write that I am absurd for my post, well, either you are calling me a liar or you did not read my post.

If you have different experiences, I will not call you out on that. But that has absolutely no relevance to my experiences.

I was pretty clear that I was speaking from my own experience. I can't speak for the Thai population at large, but I think each and every Thai woman with whom I have gotten to the kissing point not only French kissed, but probably instigated it. And for you to write that I am absurd for my post, well, either you are calling me a liar or you did not read my post.

Did not read your post? I thought this was pretty clear...

Aren't Thais different than just about everyone else when it comes to kissing? Other than possibly Inuit, of course...

It seems you pick and choose your 'alls' and 'everybodies' to suit yourself.

Cultures are different.

Customs are different.

Peoples are different.

The only place there's no difference is in political correct la-la land. And what a shocking place thst is!