Looking For An English Speaking Golf Teacher

DavidOxon

Morning all

after nearly hospitalising my caddy last week, I'm looking for an English speaking golf teacher,

preferably with a sense of humour! who teaches in short sessions, (hourly?) preferably at Star Dome or somewhere south of the city.

Many thanks

David

David

I am having some golf lessons at Genius Golf Academy which is on the 1st floor of the clubhouse at the old San Sai Golf Club which is now called The Avenue GC. Its on the left hand going towards Mae Jo. You can call Tommy 0897560391 or 053 345177. All the teaching Pro's there speak English and many expats use them. Good luck

I learned with kitty about four years ago. He's a thai lad, fluent in english (lived abroad for many years when growing up), has a definite sense of humour, and he gave me my swing in the game. He operates out of the driving range opposite the airport plaza, his new home for teaching the game. He's been there a couple of months now i think.

If you go along there, his office has croker systems or something on it, an australian who sort of franchises out a system of golf tuition.

I've gone from airshots and hitting caddies at right angles to me to scoring some rounds in the 80s, in just four years. Personally i think chiang mai golfers are lucky to have him. He charges a bit more than when i learned with him, but i think he will still be considerably cheaper than any farang teacher. He loves the game, and loves the teaching. It's a good combo!