Members Recepies

The Gentleman Scamp

Today my good friend Fiona will take the train from Wimbledon to my brothers flat here in Clapham and I will entertain her and as she is a veggie who only eats fish, I will be cooking her one of a handful of my few culinary creations.

PASTA PLA ALLOY GENG MAC DE SCAMPY

(Pasta tunafish very tasty of Scampy)

You will need:

1 BAG OF FUSILLI TRICOLORE PASTA

1 TIN OF TUNA IN OIL

1 BAG OF WATERCRESS, BABY SPINACH OR ROCKET OR ALL.

1 SMALL TIN OF SWEETCORN NIBLETS

GOOD QUALITY MAYONAISE

A LITTLE GRATED CHEDDAR

A BIT OF WHOLEGRAIN MUSTARD

SQUEEZE OF LEMON

Boil the required amount of pasta in lightly salted water until it's done. You might want to empty the oil from the tuna into the water if you don't have a Teflon coated saucepan.

While you're doing this, chop up and heavily steam the watercress, rocket and spinach keeping an eye on the pasta and also the news on CNN which you will have in Thailand if you own a television what gets the news on CNN.

When the pasta is done, drain off the water using the colander. If you don't have a colander you can use that plastic perforated bowl that your girlfriend puts over her half eaten burned squid to keep the flies off.

Right, okay, now grate and mix in a little cheddar while the pasta is still hot, followed by the tuna, a tablespoon of mayo, a teaspoon of mustard, the niblets, the steamed watercress, rocket and baby spinach, a light squeeze of lemon and some cracked black pepper.

Mix it all up, serve on a plate or in a bowl and garnish with a sprig of parsley and a cherry tomato.

When your wife/girlfriend turns her nose up at her serving, you can cling film it and it it yourself later while she goes out to buy raw crabs, coriander and chilli paste.

Bear in mind this is just the deluxe version and there are many variations.

The English teachers version is just pasta, mayo and tuna.

Edited by The Gentleman Scamp

Today my good friend Fiona will take the train from Wimbledon to my brothers flat here in Clapham and I will entertain her and as she is a veggie who only eats fish, I will be cooking her one of a handful of my few culinary creations.

You will need:

1 TIN OF TUNA IN OIL

GOOD QUALITY MAYONAISE

A LITTLE GRATED CHEDDAR

SQUEEZE OF LEMON

Boil the required amount of pasta in lightly salted water until it's done. You might want to empty the oil from the tuna into the water if you don't have a Teflon coated saucepan.

While you're doing this, chop up and heavily steam the watercress, rocket and spinach keeping an eye on the pasta and also the news on CNN which you will have in Thailand if you own a television what gets the news on CNN.

When the pasta is done, drain off the water using the colander. If you don't have a colander you can use that plastic perforated bowl that your girlfriend puts over her half eaten burned squid to keep the flies off.

Right, okay, now grate and mix in a little cheddar while the pasta is still hot, followed by the tuna, a tablespoon of mayo, a teaspoon of mustard, the niblets, the steamed watercress, rocket and baby spinach, a light squeeze of lemon and some cracked black pepper.

Mix it all up, serve on a plate or in a bowl and garnish with a sprig of parsley and a cherry tomato.

When your wife/girlfriend turns her nose up at her serving, you can cling film it and it it yourself later while she goes out to buy raw crabs, coriander and chilli paste.

sound interesting and yummy ...but will i get diarrhea?

BB :o

You will need:

1 TIN OF TUNA IN OIL

GOOD QUALITY MAYONAISE

A LITTLE GRATED CHEDDAR

SQUEEZE OF LEMON

sound interesting and yummy ...but will i get diarrhea?

BB :o

Why you want Diarrhea :D Still hungry? :D

I think you will be full after eating the above :D

Ivan

:D

Sorry Bambina :D English Humour :D:D

Edited by IvanLaw

well...its better than bulimia,obviously

Bambi :D

Good reply Bambina :D

Your Humour sound very similar to my Wife, she finds it very hard to understand English Jokes but she is learning and her son who is twenty is typical Thai young man who likes to joke with me.

Sorry GS, Little off topic so will close :o

Chookdii

Ivan

:D

PS

I enjoy reading your Posts Keep it up :D