3Bb Different Advertising Messages And 20Mb Download Say What!

livinthailandos

first of all I did a google translation with some of 3BB websites into english mind you it wasn't perfect but here's what I found, oh and some of you have 3BB pro but I could not find 3BB pro on their website, I guess its discontinued. Anyways heres the translation

3bb I assume this is indy

1. For beginners, use and end user

2. Download / Upload

5M / 512K - users focus on countries such as the email, chat, search, news, or browse the website

8M / 1M

12M/1M - all 3 of these say users want to use foreign medium or upload download large files including hd and see the vdo living streaming

16M/1M

20M / 4M users can different medium used in the computers 3 - 4 simultaneous machine

3bb premier

1. Small to medium sized businesses to increase efficiency of use. Emphasis on using foreign You can use the computer 3-4 simultaneous machine.

2. For those who have broadband internet experience.

I found this looking around online.

3BB PRO have : share ratio 20:1 / Premier 10:1 / Indy 50:1

so nice to see getting mixed messages. Also has anyone tried the the 3bb indy 20mb download??

• Like 1

contention ratios I have from a old flier from 3BB about 5 months ago when i changed over. Also some came from a cached version of 3bb website that other thaivisa users have and for once everyone seems to be on the same page regarding the information put out

• Like 1