Hairdressers That Can Cut Western Hair?

Julieflowers

Any ladies out there in Pattaya recommend a good hairdressers that can cut Western women's hair.

I went to one in a popular location (won't name names) and I ended up with a Julie Andrews, short back and side.

I took a photo of me with the style I wanted from a couple of years back but it would seem it made no difference.

Now I just have to wait for it to grow!!!!!

Anyone help?

Are there even any Westerners working from home?

Cut Above - 1st Floor

Big C - 2nd Road

Use them for years - sent friends as well and no complaints.

I recently started using this place, best haircut I have had in Thailand, and I have tried a good few over the years!

Cut Above - 1st Floor

Big C - 2nd Road

I recently started using this place, best haircut I have had in Thailand, and I have tried a good few over the years!

Thank you, that's great. I will go next week most certainly.

Cut Above - 1st Floor

Big C - 2nd Road

They totally messed up my wife's hair colouring. Cost 2,500 and she had to get it redone somewhere else as they didn't offer to redo it when we went back to complain. They just gave us a blank stare. L'Oreal at Carrefour. The best (and most expensive) place in town and always busy. They style a lot of western hair there.

A point worth making is that no place can guarantee 100% satisfaction all the time because no matter where you go the hairdressers come and go.

Saranya on north pattaya. Near the roundabout on the same side as fairtex just before you get to fairtex. She cuts my hair better than my hairdresser in the states. She lived in london for several years and cut hair there so she is well versed in western style hair cuts. She is excellent with color as well.

Saranya on north pattaya. Near the roundabout on the same side as fairtex just before you get to fairtex. She cuts my hair better than my hairdresser in the states. She lived in london for several years and cut hair there so she is well versed in western style hair cuts. She is excellent with color as well.

Thank you, I will try there. I went to Big C as recommend but I could not find a hairdressers on the first floor. Just one on the ground floor and it was not called a cut above.

So I will get down to your hairdressers by the end of the week.

Thanks.