NSM Bangkok Sets Up First Sex Museum In Asia

webfact

This is what is needed...if this does succeed in lowering the rates of teen pregnancies, then Asia should be prepared to see more of these museums pop up in other Asian countries. This is quite the creative and appealing way to teach sex ed.

To promote sex? Don't you thing Thailand have enough sex already?

Pay attention girl !!!! It's about sex education , not the promotion of SEX !

Even in the USA there are still children growing up without any knowledge of the

dangers of un-protected sex.Which includes, not only pregnancy but the possibility of getting

one of many sexually transferred diseases.

Also , I found after my many years here from the women I've met , some related stories of not knowing

what type of sanitary napkins or what a tampon was ; until they came to the Big Mango.

So , they teach thru displaying and create a interesting approach to instill this important knowledge about

SEX !

Cause let's face it , everyone for the most part of their lives , are interested in learning about SEX !!!!!

That's why they plan to start teaching kindergarten classes about gay sex before hetro sex in the US I think at that age it's best left to the parents to explain any questions but Nambla is backing it and the ED Sec backs them

To promote sex? Don't you thing Thailand have enough sex already?

Pay attention girl !!!! It's about sex education , not the promotion of SEX !

Even in the USA there are still children growing up without any knowledge of the

dangers of un-protected sex.Which includes, not only pregnancy but the possibility of getting

one of many sexually transferred diseases.

Also , I found after my many years here from the women I've met , some related stories of not knowing

what type of sanitary napkins or what a tampon was ; until they came to the Big Mango.

So , they teach thru displaying and create a interesting approach to instill this important knowledge about

SEX !

Cause let's face it , everyone for the most part of their lives , are interested in learning about SEX !!!!!

That's why they plan to start teaching kindergarten classes about gay sex before hetro sex in the US I think at that age it's best left to the parents to explain any questions but Nambla is backing it and the ED Sec backs them

I get chills all over just thinking about it. Sex M. in Thailand, what a concept. I like it.