Ballbreakers?

khall64au

Just wondering what opinion western guys have of the statement made by John Koldowski- MD for strategic intelligence at BKK -based Pacific Asia Travel Association (PATA) on the high arrival stats of western males over females to Thailand :

" Look, if you are really researching the social factors of this, you should consider if men might come here because they're fed up with the ball breaking females they have to deal with at home. Maybe they want to meet the sort of gentle, beautiful, kind hearted hearted women they'll find here."

I devoured a tub of hommus on corn crackers while reading this insight and await comments with bated breath b4 I start on the Milky Bars :o

Guest fj2003
Just wondering what opinion western guys have  of the statement made by John Koldowski- MD for strategic intelligence at BKK -based Pacific Asia Travel Association (PATA) on the high arrival stats of western males over females to Thailand :

[QUOTE]" Look, if you are really researching the social factors of this, you should consider if men might come here because they're fed up with the ball breaking females they have to deal with at home. Maybe they want to meet the sort of gentle, beautiful, kind hearted hearted women they'll find here."[/QUOTE]

I devoured a tub of hommus on corn crackers while reading this insight and await comments with bated breath b4 I start on the Milky Bars  :o

i was fed up with my ex

but i came here twice before i got my love

and i love her more then anything else in this world

she is gentle she is beautiful she has a big heart and she has big love

and she will do everything for me

and she is never the ball breaker she is the attraction of the evening

:D

Here we go again!!!!

All the myths about Thai women being delicate submissive females make me laugh. I've seen more blokes have their 'balls broken' in Thailand than anywhere.

Problem is that many blokes refuse to admit it to themselves and live in some obtuse fantasy that their Thai partner is somehow submissive and non demanding compared to a farang woman whilst in truth they are seriously pussywhipped. I have seen soem real shrews in Thailand who bend over backwards to keep 'Tee Rak' happy. Maybe if they'd made the same effort in their previous relationships in the West they may have had a different attitude towards western women.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, a woman is a woman is a woman no matter if shes Thai or not. Treat her well and your relationship will be a success.

Just wondering what opinion western guys have  of the statement made by John Koldowski- MD for strategic intelligence at BKK -based Pacific Asia Travel Association (PATA) on the high arrival stats of western males over females to Thailand :

[QUOTE]" Look, if you are really researching the social factors of this, you should consider if men might come here because they're fed up with the ball breaking females they have to deal with at home. Maybe they want to meet the sort of gentle, beautiful, kind hearted hearted women they'll find here."[/QUOTE]

I devoured a tub of hommus on corn crackers while reading this insight and await comments with bated breath b4 I start on the Milky Bars  :D

i was fed up with my ex

but i came here twice before i got my love

Well actually... the topic should have been Ballbreakers & Feminazis. Same same! The author - Alex Renton- writes for a British magazine "Prospect" and these are the terms used by western male expats to describe western females: Ball Breakers & Feminazis.

Am just wondering what opinions western males living in LOS have of this generalisation.

Be kind :o

and i love her more then anything else in this world

she is gentle she is beautiful she has a big heart and she has big love

and she will do everything for me

and she is never the ball breaker she is the attraction of the evening

:D

Here we go again!!!!

All the myths about Thai women being delicate submissive females make me laugh. I've seen more blokes have their 'balls broken' in Thailand than anywhere.

Problem is that many blokes refuse to admit it to themselves and live in some obtuse fantasy that their Thai partner is somehow submissive and non demanding compared to a farang woman whilst in truth they are seriously pussywhipped. I have seen soem real shrews in Thailand who bend over backwards to keep 'Tee Rak' happy. Maybe if they'd made the same effort in their previous relationships in the West they may have had a different attitude towards western women.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, a woman is a woman is a woman no matter if shes Thai or not. Treat her well and your relationship will be a success.

THANKYOU PROFESSOR,

I REST MY CASE...

:o