Educational Visa Voided?

Hey everyone, I got an educational visa a few months ago, and I got a stamp for one month (to be extended for a year after seeing immigrations again I believe, right?). I left the country and got a non-immigrant re-entry permit valid until may 25. I ended up leaving the country again, and entered again just a couple weeks ago-- after the re-entry permit had expired(and I had not obtained another re-entry visa). I know I messed up by not getting the second re-entry permit, I had simply forgotten. Because of this mistake, does this mean I will have to leave the country and do the process all over again? I would love if there was another option. I appreciate any thoughts, thanks.

Have no idea how you received a 30 day entry on an education visa however.

That part confused me too... :blink:

It is my experience, a single entry Non-Immigrant Type-ED Visa ALWAYS receives a 90 day 'permitted to stay' stamp.

Sadly for the O/P there aren't too many other options (in fact I believe there are none) :( .

I think the O/P'll hafta re-start the entire process again with the proper documentation from the school and a trip to a neighboring country's thai embassy/consulate to secure another Single Entry Non-Immigrant Type-ED visa.

Sorry about that. ... :(