Fugitive Red-Shirt Leader Arisman Reportedly Spotted Singing In Cambodian Hotel

webfact

Fugitive Red-Shirt Leader Reportedly Spotted Singing in Cambodian Hotel

Arisman Pongruangrong, a fugitive red-shirt leader, has reportedly been spotted in a hotel in Siem Reap, Cambodia.

On August 10 at a Thailand-Cambodia border pass located in Aranyaprathet district in Sa Kaeo province, a large number of tourists and merchants continued to cross the border despite the ongoing diplomatic row stemming from the disputed Preah Vihear Temple.

Also, there is a widespread rumor in the area that Arisman Pongruangrong, a red-shirt leader wanted for terrorism charges, believed to have fled after the recent political unrest, has reportedly been spotted in a hotel in Siem Reap province of Cambodia. The Thai authorities are currently investigating the rumor.

The rumor is that Arisman was found singing inside a restaurant in the hotel for approximately 10 Thai tourists, whom the fugitive red-shirt leader also talked to for about 30 minutes before retiring to his room.

According to the Thai law enforcement officers' investigation into the rumor, the place where Arisman was supposedly spotted was Angkor Hotel, which is owned by a politician who is a close associate of Prime Minister Hun Sen of Cambodia.

The hotel is also the place where the suspects in the attempted bombing at the Bhumjai Thai Party back in June were arrested by the Cambodian authorities.

tanlogo.jpg

-- Tan Network 2010-08-11

footer_n.gif

• Like 1

"The rumor is that Arisman was found singing inside a restaurant in the hotel for approximately 10 Thai tourists, whom the fugitive red-shirt leader also talked to for about 30 minutes before retiring to his room." and none have a phone camera.

"The rumor is that Arisman was found singing inside a restaurant in the hotel for approximately 10 Thai tourists, whom the fugitive red-shirt leader also talked to for about 30 minutes before retiring to his room." and none have a phone camera.

Red shirts are rural poor and can't afford phone cameras, or so we are told. And who else but reds would listen to the fat fool?

Yes they did! but unfortunately they dint dare to take his picture because it was in Cambodia not in Thailand... so remember not to use your phone camera even if you have... and I dint understand what they rely wanted to say?

[ And who else but reds would listen to the fat fool?

Ergo all reds are uneducated, misguided fools and all yellows are enlightened angels with God on their side. Yes?

A little partisan, don't you think?

You display a rather touching naivety. Maybe you should get out a bit more...

Red shirts are rural poor and can't afford phone cameras, or so we are told. And who else but reds would listen to the fat fool?

Fat fool!!! Love it!! :lol:

Presumably he was singing the Blues ? :whistling:B)

No he was singing "We Shall Return", "We Will Overcome", "Together We Will Stand" and "Warriors Weekend"

Red Is The Color Of My True Loves Eyes In The Morning.

My Red Bird Is Singing The Blues

Red'y Set Go

Red Skies In The Sunset

I Sing The Songs That Make The Young Reds Cry

Ah, but you forget some took souvenirs with them returning from 3-months holiday in Bangkok.

No he was singing "We Shall Return", "We Will Overcome", "Together We Will Stand" and "Warriors Weekend"

Red'y Set Go

Red Skies In The Sunset

I burned it my way?

Ergo all reds are uneducated, misguided fools and all yellows are enlightened angels with God on their side. Yes?

For some an open mind is a ... a fracture of the crane... just a guess.

For some an open mind is a ... a fracture of the crane... just a guess.

Trepanning comes to mind.

Chavolit might have been a test case.

The Jewish red Shirts would have to sing a few favourites from "Fiddler (Sniper) on the Roof"!

The Issan peasant "If I was a Rich man"

The Red Shirt in exile "Miracle of Miracles" also "Tevye's (Thaksin's) Dream"

Most of the recent demonstrators "Far from the home I love"

This video clip of him urging his brothers and sisters to bring a bottle of gasoline and burn down Bangkok is a Government set-up. It's not Arisman, it's a Look-a-Like from the government to discredit the Red Shirts.

Right?

Only in the eyes of red supporters.

This video clip of him urging his brothers and sisters to bring a bottle of gasoline and burn down Bangkok is a Government set-up. It's not Arisman, it's a Look-a-Like from the government to discredit the Red Shirts.

Right?

He did this before the rally arrived in Bangkok and again in Bangkok.

No fake's needed, he sunk himself with his own mouth, and he knew it was all or nothing.

Which explains why he was front and center of all the most violent incidents.

That's also why he did a runner, he knows he's guilty as sin.

That would have been to easy

Red'y Set Go

Red Skies In The Sunset

I burned it my way (The all-time Thai karaoke favorite)

No regrets (Kottonmouth Kings)

Surely K. Arisaman will not sing 'House of the Rising Sun':

Oh mother tell your children

Not to do what I have done

Spend your lives in sin and misery

In the House of the Rising Sun

Well, I got one foot on the platform

The other foot on the train

I'm goin' back to New Orleans

To wear that ball and chain

Well, there is a house in New Orleans

They call the Rising Sun

And it's been the ruin of many a poor boy

And God I know I'm one

Good for him, no yellow shirt in jail et. talking about double standards.

Yeah coward that he is running away whilst his other reds spend jail time - real loyalty here - and now I have a lot of the kwai daeng telling me they were not paid - so loss of life all for the narcissistic leader who does not pay them to take a bullet and the leaders plead for parliamentary immunity and clemency as the protests were peaceful - whist others just run away and party amongst the foreign faithful. Great example of who not to have lead a country! But yep - double standards...! As Mr T said ... Fool!laugh.gif

Right?

He did this before the rally arrived in Bangkok and again in Bangkok.

No fake's needed, he sunk himself with his own mouth, and he knew it was all or nothing.

Which explains why he was front and center of all the most violent incidents.

That's also why he did a runner, he knows he's guilty as sin.

100% - absolutely - well said!