Renting A Television And Dvd Player

writetoandy

Hello,

I would like to ask if anyone knows where I can rent televisions and DVD players, ideally in Bangkok. I have had a look online but I have been unable to find any companies in Bangkok who rent audio visual equipment.

I run a UK based company and we are appearing at an exhibition in Bangkok in October and we need 2 large TV screens (42"+) to display our work. We would need them for 4-5 days.

I have been recommended this forum by a friend who now lives in Nakhon Si Tammarat.

Apologies if there is already a similar post in this forum, but I couldn't find one.

Thanks for any help.

Andrew

If you are appearing at any exhibition here in Bangkok then whoever is hosting the expo can help with this or more commonly whoever is providing the "stand" that you have will provide this service as it can be included within the costs of the stand they prepare for you. If you need help with the stand side of things, PM me and I'll put you in touch with a company that provides displays/stands and they might be able to assist you further.

Chris

Thank you both for your replies. The event organiser has provided the details of a company that will rent audio/visual equipment, but the costs are almost the same as buying the TVs, so we are trying to look at alternatives.

Chris - I will pm you about the company who provide displays/stands.

Thanks again.

Andrew