Heads Up Atm Scam

Ronaweigh

Maybe the OP should go to France.

Thieves use breasts to distract victim

Police in France are looking for two attractive female thieves who bared their breasts at a man at a cashpoint to distract him before stealing his money.

The women in their 20s exposed themselves to the victim as he punched his pin code into an ATM machine in Paris.

As he stared at one, the other then withdrew 300 euros from his account before the pair fled with the money.

The incident was captured on CCTV at the cash machine on Pariss Left Bank, but the women could not be identified, a French police spokesman said.

We would advise anyone withdrawing cash from a machine to focus on what they are doing and not allow themselves to be distracted, however attractive the view, the spokesman added.

Must have been one hel_l of a pair of bazumbas to distract him long enough to get 300 Euros.

And, before you ask, no the CCTV footage has not been made available but keep an eye on You Tube.

Viewing the CCTV footage would certainly help us keep a breast of the crime.

Edited by soihok

Soi Buckow is full of wasters like the op,full of s%^t.

"solid" 36962879.gif

welcome to thaivisa.com. We are looking forward for more such wonderfully worded reviewsof other areas around town...B)

//edit: just realized you were also flaming the OP. Please check with our equally wonderfully worded forum rules and you will see that it is not appropriate to flame solid build 5/11 board members.

Edited by raro

"solid" 36962879.gif

I do like the UFO with the beam me up ray , very good

Do you know what UFO stands for in Soi Bakow

Unidentified. Falang. Oaf.

UFO.

Edited by sohn

"solid" 36962879.gif

Above average tosser I'd say. Just what would Speedy Gonzales do in the given situation?,go on give us all a clue,probably would never get in this situation as "no money,no honey"

Well lori called me a "tosser" now maybe i am and maybe i'm not.But the point is he should not flame me :lol:

Now getting back on topic,indeed a very strange story.Those 4 drinks must of been strong.

I never enter soi buckow as i do not like the place so thankfully i may never see that conniving dangerous nicely dressed midget giant of a arab man.

I would most certainly not call this a "scam".

Cheers

OK we'll call it Soi Buckow,

So if you you do not like Soi Buckow then you to like Soi 6 and soi 13 and in particular Soi13/1. Chob

Never the fact of "growing up" pray tell how you handle a situation as described by the OP,perhaps you think it is strange ,but basically there is a degree of belief in his tale,perhaps if it is 13/1 to your liking and the potential of your arse in the air in a form of surrender,who gets on top of who in your physical situation and how much do you charge? not that I'm tempted,but not to like Soi Buckow,now that is a queers choice.

The big burly arab I suppose has a "big 'un"' the angle of the dangle,bet your at at the ATM machines day and night.