Tourist Police Crack A Child Prostitution Ring

Pattaya_Fox

Pattaya`s Tourist Police Division is determined to eradicate child prostitution here in Pattaya. It is however a sad fact that some foreigners come to Pattaya and indulge in this illegal activity. An operation using three foreigners posing as potential customers took place on Pattaya Beach infront of the Royal Garden Plaza. Using marked bank notes, the three men spoke with a suspected pimp later identified as Khun Guy aged 25 and requested three under age girls for a total of 5,000 baht. An arrangement to meet the girls was made just outside the Kiss restaurant on Pattaya Second Road. As soon as the transaction was complete, Police moved in and arrested Khun Guy and detained three girls aged 11, 13, and 14. Back at the Police Station, Police Captain Chirawat, who was in charge of the operation, questioned Khun Guy who confessed to using the girls as prostitutes. She was charged and transported to the main Police Station.

Police are now attempting to locate the parents of the three girls.

Pattaya City News

Friday 8th July 2005.

Pattaya`s Tourist Police Division is determined to eradicate child prostitution here in Pattaya. It is however a sad fact that some foreigners come to Pattaya and indulge in this illegal activity. An operation using three foreigners posing as potential customers took place on Pattaya Beach infront of the Royal Garden Plaza.  Using marked bank notes, the three men spoke with a suspected pimp later identified as Khun Guy aged 25 and requested three under age girls for a total of 5,000 baht.  An arrangement to meet the girls was made just outside the Kiss restaurant on Pattaya Second Road.  As soon as the transaction was complete, Police moved in and arrested Khun Guy and detained three girls aged 11, 13, and 14.  Back at the Police Station, Police Captain Chirawat, who was in charge of the operation, questioned Khun Guy who confessed to using the girls as prostitutes.  She was charged and transported to the main Police Station.

Pattaya City News

Friday 8th July 2005.

It is perhaps a sadder fact that this horrible business is more frequently kept behind doors for Thais only. When will the police sort out their own instead of (again) blaming the farang.

Pattaya`s Tourist Police Division is determined to eradicate child prostitution here in Pattaya. It is however a sad fact that some foreigners come to Pattaya and indulge in this illegal activity. An operation using three foreigners posing as potential customers took place on Pattaya Beach infront of the Royal Garden Plaza.  Using marked bank notes, the three men spoke with a suspected pimp later identified as Khun Guy aged 25 and requested three under age girls for a total of 5,000 baht.  An arrangement to meet the girls was made just outside the Kiss restaurant on Pattaya Second Road.  As soon as the transaction was complete, Police moved in and arrested Khun Guy and detained three girls aged 11, 13, and 14.  Back at the Police Station, Police Captain Chirawat, who was in charge of the operation, questioned Khun Guy who confessed to using the girls as prostitutes.  She was charged and transported to the main Police Station.

Pattaya City News

Friday 8th July 2005.

It is perhaps a sadder fact that this horrible business is more frequently kept behind doors for Thais only. When will the police sort out their own instead of (again) blaming the farang.

Here here. And you can bet your life none of the police forces will do sting operations on thier own to catch them. This guy will come uner the wing now of the police and they will take thier cut and of his income.

Khun Guy is a woman. She used to hang out in front of McDonald's - Royal Garden. A friend of mine pointed her out to me noting that she had been out there for at least a few weeks selling the children. He did not know why the police, who walk up and down the street all of the time, day and night, had yet to pick her up.

I live here in Pattaya, so I do not know if Bkk is the same or not. The other night I was in Friendship Supermarket and saw a foreign man come in with his younger (13 years old) male friend. I was in Royal Garden the day prior and watched another mature foreign male hop off the baht bus with two young (15/16 year old) male friends. There was no doubt as to the relationships.

It is on a far smaller scale today than it was 15 years ago, when 14 year old girls ran up and down what is now called Walking Street and also Beach Road. Now, girls in that age range are the exception. I assume that boys are as well, but the boy areas are not where I frequent, so I cannot claim to be an expert on the subject by any means.

Pattaya City News

Friday 8th July 2005.

The guy which got caught is only the runner. They should look for the big boss. The police is putting up a show that all. :o:D

Khun Guy is a woman.  She used to hang out in front of McDonald's - Royal Garden. 

Is that the woman who wears white make up? She really stands out with a bright white face. If not, have any of you seen this woman. She walks all around but mainly on Soi7 and Soi8 and is often seen at the Bank with large amounts of dosh. Always wondered what she does, not that i'm implying anything :o

Khun Guy is a woman.  She used to hang out in front of McDonald's - Royal Garden. 

Is that the woman who wears white make up? She really stands out with a bright white face. If not, have any of you seen this woman. She walks all around but mainly on Soi7 and Soi8 and is often seen at the Bank with large amounts of dosh. Always wondered what she does, not that i'm implying anything :o

No, I don't think so, the woman with the white face has been there for years, she used to also hang around the Soi 9 beer bars on Beach Road. She is a bit gone in the head and looks like she has other major health problems. Rumour has it she inherited a load of money from somewhere.

No, I don't think so, the woman with the white face has been there for years, she used to also hang around the Soi 9 beer bars on Beach Road. She is a bit gone in the head and looks like she has other major health problems. Rumour has it she inherited a load of money from somewhere.

Yeah, that's the one John. Feel sorry for her really when you see her but someone told me it's all an act and she makes quite a bit of dosh. Never seen her begging or anything though, rumour control eh :D

The other night I was in Friendship Supermarket and saw a foreign man come in with his younger (13 years old) male friend.  I was in Royal Garden the day prior and watched another mature foreign male hop off the baht bus with two young (15/16 year old) male friends.  There was no doubt as to the relationships.

How can you be so sure of the ages? Its a very dangerous thing to start quoting ages of Thai's. Do you know these boys? If not, how do you know they weren't 18?

If not, how do you know they weren't 18?

Umm Niceboy; don't judge people by your own standard - 20 is legal when doing a "transaction".

I just want to say its a shame they didn't sting some customers. It always makes good media (pulp) for the offshore press. :o

btw, age is easy, they all must carry ID Cards, this year in Thai is 2548, so if the number is less than 2528, RUN A MILE

How can you be so sure of the ages?

Do I know their exact ages? No, I do not. My gf and I agreed on what we believed the ages to be. Could we be off a little? Yes. Wouldn't she more than likely be able to guess the boy's ages? Yes. They are from her country.

Its a very dangerous thing to start quoting ages of Thai's.

No, it is not dangerous.

It is dangerous to believe that they are over a certain age or that no one else will notice or care. I do not know their exact ages. I do know how old they appeared to be to my gf and me.

Do you know these boys?

No, I do not know them, as I do not tend to make friends with boys or girls who appear to be in the vicinity of the ages of these three.

If not, how do you know they weren't 18?

I do not know them to be below 18. I do know that they appeared to be well under 18 to my gf and to me. Now, as you did not see them, nor did you see the NAMBLA hats on the farangs, you should really be less judgemental until you have further information. :-)

You are questioning something that you did not see. You also assume that I am not able to estimate their ages. I have lived here for 7 years. You were unaware that my gf was there as well. I would be happy to post photos the next time I am out and about and see a foreigner with an underage Thai whom I do not know or believe to be his offspring.

I tend to see more young Thai males with foreigners than I do young Thai females. By young, I mean appearing to be 16 or under.

I will happily get photos so that you can see them and make your own estimate of their ages, or better yet, my gf or I wil ask the boys or girls their ages when they wander away from their farang.

Khun Guy is a woman.  She used to hang out in front of McDonald's - Royal Garden.  A friend of mine pointed her out to me noting that she had been out there for at least a few weeks selling the children.  He did not know why the police, who walk up and down the street all of the time, day and night, had yet to pick her up.

I live here in Pattaya, so I do not know if Bkk is the same or not.  The other night I was in Friendship Supermarket and saw a foreign man come in with his younger (13 years old) male friend.  I was in Royal Garden the day prior and watched another mature foreign male hop off the baht bus with two young (15/16 year old) male friends.  There was no doubt as to the relationships.

It is on a far smaller scale today than it was 15 years ago, when 14 year old girls ran up and down what is now called Walking Street and also Beach Road.  Now, girls in that age range are the exception.  I assume that boys are as well, but the boy areas are not where I frequent, so I cannot claim to be an expert on the subject by any means.

I hope I do not meet you when I am in Pattaya with my 13 year old Thai son and his friends.

I dread to think what you would be imagining.

Khun Guy is a woman.  She used to hang out in front of McDonald's - Royal Garden.  A friend of mine pointed her out to me noting that she had been out there for at least a few weeks selling the children.  He did not know why the police, who walk up and down the street all of the time, day and night, had yet to pick her up.

I live here in Pattaya, so I do not know if Bkk is the same or not.  The other night I was in Friendship Supermarket and saw a foreign man come in with his younger (13 years old) male friend.  I was in Royal Garden the day prior and watched another mature foreign male hop off the baht bus with two young (15/16 year old) male friends.  There was no doubt as to the relationships.

It is on a far smaller scale today than it was 15 years ago, when 14 year old girls ran up and down what is now called Walking Street and also Beach Road.  Now, girls in that age range are the exception.  I assume that boys are as well, but the boy areas are not where I frequent, so I cannot claim to be an expert on the subject by any means.

I hope I do not meet you when I am in Pattaya with my 13 year old Thai son and his friends.

I dread to think what you would be imagining.

How true. People like these need to be careful what they say about others. If I am walking down the street or in Royal Garden with my 14 year old step son and I grab his hand to help across the road which is a NATURAL parental thing to do and you take my photo then post it on this forum accusing me of being a kiddy fiddler you better pray I don't find you.

You are making a judgement on something when you are not fully aware of the truth. You are guessing as is your gf. I was talking to a Thai businessman the other day and I complimented him on how well he had done with himself whilst being so young. I'm not that young he says. I guess you are early to mid 20's I say. Thanks he says, but I am 36. I couldn't believe it. He only looked about 23 to me. This is what I mean, I was 13 years or so out with my judgement. You only need to be 3 or 4 years out and you are accusing someone of something that they haven't done.

And BTW Mattnich you're talking cr@p. 20 is the legal age for taking somone into a bar/club. 18 is the legal age for prostition, and legally they can work in a gogo bar at 18, just leagally not be a customer. So if I was to take a 19 year old off I would not be committing anything against the law.

I did professional youth work for many years, raised six children through their teenager years, and spent the last two years teaching Matayom 1 and 3. The guy who delivers the groceries to our condo looks 13. He's 23. You can't tell. You can guess, but experts don't even guess because it's way too hard to guess well.

The first day my 36 year old Thai b/f and I went to the public pool, I spent some time taking to a young man I presumed to be 18. My b/f guessed the guy was in Matayom 1 (which I was teaching then).

Child prostitution is wrong, regardless of gender.

I did professional youth work for many years, raised six children through their teenager years, and spent the last two years teaching Matayom 1 and 3.  The guy who delivers the groceries to our condo looks 13.  He's 23.  You can't tell.  You can guess, but experts don't even guess because it's way too hard to guess well.

The first day my 36 year old Thai b/f and I went to the public pool, I spent some time taking to a young man I presumed to be 18.  My b/f guessed the guy was in Matayom 1 (which I was teaching then).

Child prostitution is wrong, regardless of gender.

Yes of course its wrong, and I am glad to see someone with some sense and not

just creating a problem out of something he mis-judges. When eljeque (French maybe?) looks he see's a kiddie fiddler, when the majority of others look they see a parent and child, or a man with another 18 year old man, or a 20 year old man.