Gps Navigation System

mrjohn

If you have a Nokia smartphone...you can download and update for FREE GPS system From Nokia Suite online....... for over 70 countries covering Most of Americas...Europe UK Ireland Africa and Asia.

I have just bought a Nokia 5230...and it works superbly.

If you have a Nokia smartphone...you can download and update for FREE GPS system From Nokia Suite online....... for over 70 countries covering Most of Americas...Europe UK Ireland Africa and Asia.

Yeah but not nearly as good as a dedicated unit..

Waypoint handling..

Route planning and traffic avoidance..

Tracklogging

Geotagging photos

Plus battery life, windscreen mounts, etc etc.

I have a GPS in my smartphone, and its fine for emergency use, looking up a restaurant and guiding me on a basic level.. But a dedicated garmin unit handles it way better.

I cant think of a good GPS shop on phuket but eagle GPS ship anywhere and are good to deal with supportwise. The newer garmins with lane assist and junction view are worth the extra IMO (my units were before this feature was created) but if just simple a Garmin 205w would be my cheap end pick, can get these for super cheap pricing back home.

If your computer skilled maps are easy to find for free.

Yeah but not nearly as good as a dedicated unit..

Waypoint handling..

Route planning and traffic avoidance..

Tracklogging

Geotagging photos

Plus battery life, windscreen mounts, etc etc.

I have a GPS in my smartphone, and its fine for emergency use, looking up a restaurant and guiding me on a basic level.. But a dedicated garmin unit handles it way better.

I cant think of a good GPS shop on phuket but eagle GPS ship anywhere and are good to deal with supportwise. The newer garmins with lane assist and junction view are worth the extra IMO (my units were before this feature was created) but if just simple a Garmin 205w would be my cheap end pick, can get these for super cheap pricing back home.

If your computer skilled maps are easy to find for free.

check the automotive ads here on TV for acceptable LOS prices with LOS maps