Miss Thailand Universe 2010 Catches Heat For Looking Sexy

Buchholz

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I've always said... If you've got it then flaunt it. One thing that is evident with so many Thai women is they have great legs and Miss Thailand is a good example of that. .

All the ones i have met have all got some sort of battle scars from either falling of motor bikes or burns from a exhaust ..But they look nice legs when they wearing jeans rolleyes.gif

A true lady doesn't need to show her body to have success!

Yet this miss Thailand is ready to do "anything" to be the winner but she has nothing to do with Thai tradition.

Miss Universe contest as the name implies, it includes Thailand and every other nations as well.

This has nothing to do with Thai tradition contest, does it?

Miss Thailand really so far does not show any thing inappropriate.

On the contrary, she is brave enough to show some originality in posting.

The Thais would call her post pretty much--SuParp สุภาพ and exciting เร้าใจ----certainly nothing that anyone can call immoral.

Yet this miss Thailand is ready to do "anything" to be the winner but she has nothing to do with Thai tradition.

Miss Universe has nothing to do with Thai tradition! She looks great and it's not some beauty pageant in a local market . I just wish my country had such a fine lady to represent and you can be guaranteed that if she wins she'll be a welcome guest on all of the crappy Thai TV shows. Drum roll please....... Badabada boing ching pow!

Miss Universe has nothing to do with Thai tradition! She looks great and it's not some beauty pageant in a local market . I just wish my country had such a fine lady to represent and you can be guaranteed that if she wins she'll be a welcome guest on all of the crappy Thai TV shows. Drum roll please....... Badabada boing ching pow!

Jirapa:

Ms. I humbly agree with you wholeheartedly!

You must be a swell lady yourself to possess such adorable perception!

ChaiYo.

Edited by vont

At least she is a true women in a beaty contest. I was in Phuket in 2004 where they had the Miss Thailand contest and a few of them were a bit dodgy with lumps that were not in the right place. :unsure:

Watch all the critics do a quick backtrack if she wins. She'll be on the telly every night and I'm sure pressured to extol the virtues of Thai culture on there. If she really has some guts she will say what she thinks. We wait with baited breath; it would be nice if someone would tell the truth on Thai telly for a change.

The only criticisim I have is of that first photo...the one where she is wearing the red mini-dress coustume. It makes her thighs look fat

thinthighs.jpg

If those thighs are "fat", I'll take "fat" every day. :thumbsup:

Just the right amount of beef on those thighs and I love a nice lean steak. Not Madonna lean as a little fat adds flavor! I like everything about her even her attitude.

Who could ever take -any- seriously -anything- posted or said in a -so called- blog named dirtii-laundry???...

These guys are probably writing from a dirty table in soi Cowboy... :bah:

True!... she doesn't look as formal and composed as the "traditional" looks of the beauty "queens" on the famous ladyboys contest of Pattaya!!! :jap:

Why is she so pro-RED. If she wear more YELLOW, then it will be more acceptable to Bangkok critics.

You got to be kidding... :huh:

GO MISS Thailand!!!... You are looking hot and sexy... like for a beauty contest! B)

Trust me all those Miss Universe speeches about "I'd love to see world peace and help orphan children with HIV in Africa........etc......." are not what win's the competition. It's all comes down to good looks, swimsuit bodies and sexual attraction. That includes the female judges as even if they don't find women sexually attractive they all shop and have an idea of the perfect woman they wish to be!

Is this better?

From a woman's point of view in the fashion business, I must say that the dress looks very vulgar, she doesn't look fresh, rather tired looking with too much pancake on her face and panda eyes.

She doesn't look groomed at all.

As far as flashing her fanny in front of the camera, that is simply poor taste. It may work for class "C" top shelves magazines, but certainly it will not impress the judges (some of which are women) at an international beauty contest.

Take a look at the pics of previous winners, sultry, elegant, classy... no chance of winning for this cheap looking "young" lady.

• Like 1

Another non story and non issue. Women are exploited in Thailand from pimps to the ruling elite. They are beaten on TV and thrown into brothels. But if Miss Thailand looks sexy it is an issue. It would have made more sense to make an issue with the Abhisit government for appointing a brothel owner as minister of commerce. A Brothel (Poseidon) which is known for really exploiting children and minorities. CNN and the NAtion do not know better, Thai visa seems to lack knowledge of Thai society too.

:lol:

Okay, game's up.

More pseudo social gibberish from the watchdogs of social morality.

All the OTHER girls were doing the same, she just joined in,

and the pundits are having a slow news day.

We can see 'more' at most any place in Thailand most any day.

She's got nice legs, no point in hiding them, when all around are not doing the same.

When it Rome.

From a woman's point of view in the fashion business, I must say that the dress looks very vulgar, she doesn't look fresh, rather tired looking with too much pancake on her face and panda eyes.

She doesn't look groomed at all.

As far as flashing her fanny in front of the camera, that is simply poor taste. It may work for class "C" top shelves magazines, but certainly it will not impress the judges (some of which are women) at an international beauty contest.

Take a look at the pics of previous winners, sultry, elegant, classy... no chance of winning for this cheap looking "young" lady.

I don't care if you work in the fashion industry your words are no more valid than any posts on this thread. If you think a couple of friendly photos of the Thai entry in a short red dress having a bit of fun with a couple of other competitors is vulgar then there's plenty of places in Thailand where you won't see that. On competition day she and all competitors will be standing side by side on a stage in front of 3000+ wearing hi-cut swim wear being broadcast to a mainly male audience of about 100 million plus all over the globe. So what's more vulgar.....the sexy little red dress or the bikini waxes on display to the world on competition day?

Neither does Thai Tradition have anything to do with the Miss Universe Pagent. Good for her, I think she looks great.