New To Phuket

bradykang

Is there a health food store in Phuket or Thailand or any health food restaurants in Phuket?

Hi, we just moved to Phuket and have been looking for a health food store, are there any here?

Already found some organic vegetables at the market but looking for speciality items...and genuinely natural products with no sugar and preservatives.

Such as soy sauce, spices, legumes, supplements,

Also what about Indian food ingredients?

Hi

I see there is a link already posted, it's a new online health food store that has just opened.. called Good Karma ... http://www.healthfoodthailand.com/

They don't have Indian spices or supplements but they do have some organic soy sauce, natural body products and repellents, some gluten free and many other items I have not seen elsewhere.

They are based in Phuket, although they do not have a shop to visit they will do cheap delivery in the south or you can pick it up in Kata..

I did see other posts about Indian food ingredients but not sure where.

There are some vegetarian restaurants too, in Phuket Town and also on the road from chalong circle to Phuket Town there are 2 or 3 on the right hand side. There is also a raw food cafe if you are really that extreme located in Rawai . Called Wellness House Asia. ...www.wellnesshouse.asia