Where I Can Eat Boo Ja And Kai Ni Hin?

crazyawm

Can you write the names in Thai so as some of us may understand how the correct pronunciation is supposed to sound. Once that is achieved we may be able to answer your inquiry.

I assume boo is meant to be ปู (bpuu) which is crab.

Is kai meant to be ไก่ (gai) which is chicken or ไข่ (khai) which is egg.

Without knowing the other words you are trying to pronounce it is rather difficult to know what you really mean.

The food section of my Thai dictionary lists bpuu (mid tone) jaa (rising tone) as deep-fried crabmeat and minced pork in the shell. Sorry BB, but I don't know how to do Thai characters with my keyboard! The dish sounds delicious and I, too, would like to know where one could order them from a restaurant with a good health reputation. This doesn't sound like the kind of item I'd want to buy already prepared from a food cart, where you have no idea how long it's been sitting unrefrigerated.

khai ni hin its scoth eggs, yes

i first time read about this 3 day ago in one website and think: wow... i never dont eating its food ))

autor write its thai food too, but modern food ))

thai-eggs.jpg

soooooooo gooooooooood viiiiiieeeew :w00t: can suppress salivary :lol::lol::lol:

and about buu ja i read too there, its crab with crab mince and... cannot say about this without emotion sm392.gif:w00t:

mince-stuffed-crab.jpg

if I find a girl who can make its food every day, I'll marry her :lol:

Edited by crazyawm