Glazier In Cm?

wolf5370

OK, had a wee accident today. Bloody lock on my front door jams and locks me out. Usually with enough fiddling or a small kick on the frame and eventually it opens. As I am moving soon, I didn't want to fork out for a new loack - its a metal glazed door so the lock is not easy to install, I decided to put up with it. This afternoon returning from picking the girls up from the school bus drop, with a 60KG dog on the leash, some shopping, two girls with three hamsters they brought home from school (without a cage!) and a bag of dog sh!t and the bloody thing jams again. I tap the frame....and the window explodes. Black glass reached my kitchen some 10 meters away! I have boarded it up, but need to replace the glass in the door (full length) as cheaply as possible (as I said due to move out soon and landlady wouldn't even pay for a new switch for the water pump let alone a new lock or glass for the window). So, anyone recommend somewhere/someone that could do a fairly good job without breaking the bank - either replacing the metal door or reglazing?

Cheers.

Where are you located roughly? There are a lot of shops around and one nearby would probably be best. No reason for someone to tell you about a shop in Mae Rim if you are in the city or Hang Dong. Also some repair men avoid houses with exploding windows.