Learning English On Samui

It depends on the budget they have to spend. Can you be more specific.

Jom from Mind Your Language in Soi Monkey Theatre is very good, but are you looking for an English national to teach English?

I did check there but at the time they were n't doing one.Looking for a small class with a thai native who can teach english,jom would have been ideal.

There is a small language school office (probably "AFP"?) next to the traffic light 200 m from Tesco Chaweng, ring road on the mountain side. The sign in Thai indicates 1800 THB/month. I think they have French and English lessons for Thais.

thanks for info will check it out.

• 3 weeks later...

Jom from Mind Your Language in Soi Monkey Theatre is very good, but are you looking for an English national to teach English?

i am trying to teach my modified version of english. i have given up trying to spell. going to promote my bad spelling so every spells same like me. now. that would be inteligent !! :whistling:

• Like 2

i am trying to teach my modified version of english. i have given up trying to spell. going to promote my bad spelling so every spells same like me. now. that would be inteligent !! :whistling:

OK, remember you brought this up...

What is wrong with you? I mean aside from your grammar and spelling be execrable, your context nearly always is befuddling. I was a language teacher before (weren't we all at some point?) for many years and there is something very odd about your writing.

How did you learn to write? Why did you not learn with the others?

Why don't you take some classes or read some text books and up your writing game. Seriously, it diminishes your argument, however salient, when you write with almost purposeful Cro-Magnon English.

You have to admit that no one comes close to your butchering of English (the Queen's or otherwise); even those who can barely speak the language.

Can to fill us in?

OK, remember you brought this up...

What is wrong with you? I mean aside from your grammar and spelling be execrable, your context nearly always is befuddling. I was a language teacher before (weren't we all at some point?) for many years and there is something very odd about your writing.

How did you learn to write? Why did you not learn with the others?

Why don't you take some classes or read some text books and up your writing game. Seriously, it diminishes your argument, however salient, when you write with almost purposeful Cro-Magnon English.

You have to admit that no one comes close to your butchering of English (the Queen's or otherwise); even those who can barely speak the language.

Can to fill us in?

I don't know about that, you seem to be doing a reasonable job yourself:

"aside from your grammar and spelling be execrable" ?

and

Care to fill us in on what 'can to fill us in' means?