Boxer Puppies

I hope you informed the people that bought the white ones that there's an high chance of them being deaf ? That includes the ones with little colour as well. White ones are my favourite and I have had a few deaf ones over the years. Not a big problem if one is prepared for the fact.

Edited by sinbin

I hope you informed the people that bought the white ones that there's an high chance of them being deaf ? That includes the ones with little colour as well. White ones are my favourite and I have had a few deaf ones over the years. Not a big problem if one is prepared for the fact.

I have heard that but have not seen it myself,,, my white female is in perfect health,

to the breeder/Op... i am closing the thread /u can post for sale info in the free thaivisa sale classified.... /

also, do note that white boxers do carry a genetic propensity for deafness as pointed out, and second, for anyone planning to breed: usually a boxer with a full white chest should not be bred to another boxer all white or full white chest as the white gene/allele will mean that u will have white boxers in the litter, something that many boxer kennel clubs dont allow... never breed a white with a white, for sure that is going to cause problems. much info on the net of course...

thanx,

bina