But she never lost her head

Even when she was giving head

She says, Hey babe

Take a walk on the wild side

I Said, Hey baby

Take a walk on the wild side

And the Thai girls go

Doo do doo do doo do do doo..

As is probably evidenced from my avatar and my profile pic I listen to KISS most all the time. (When I’m not listening to Sek Loso the thai rocker). Not to mention wearing a black KISS tour shirt everyday too!

A truer motto to live by (especially here in the glorious "Land 'O Thais") was NEVER spoken; Rock 'n Roll All Nite & Party Every Day!!!

Sorry, it's a synched compilation of fan-shot footage from KISS's Nov 9th, 2009 Vancouver show. Still quite good, as at least the audio is ripped from the soundboard mix you buy at the show. Plus it has the guitar smash by Paul too (which evidently this year, due to liability issues of clockin' people with errant guitar pieces on the noggin :o , they stopped throwing into the crowd) :( ..

The pre-song banter from Paul Stanley says it all;

"Tomorrow mornin' when you wake up. The world's gonna be just as screwed up as it was today. So just in case somebody says to you, "You outta be more concerned with the world, you shouldn't be out havin' a good time." You look at that person, and you go, "Listen man, this is my nite off, and I think you outta; Rock 'n Roll All Nite & Party Every Day!!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1f0voQ3NsrE

"You drive us wild, we'll drive you crazy!!"

KISS still rockin' after 35+ years!

Oh, and a "Happy belated Birthday" to Gene $immon$ (real name Chaim Witz) born in Haifa Israel on August 25th, 1949!! Frickin' SIXTY ONE y/o! B)

Oh, that the old bald, beer-gutted, fat foreigners I see waddling around here, could rock like that when they're 60+! :bah:

ENJOY!! :P

As is probably evidenced from my avatar and my profile pic I listen to KISS most all the time. (When I'm not listening to Sek Loso the thai rocker). Not to mention wearing a black KISS tour shirt everyday too!

A truer motto to live by (especially here in the glorious "Land 'O Thais") was NEVER spoken; Rock 'n Roll All Nite & Party Every Day!!!

Sorry, it's a synched compilation of fan-shot footage from KISS's Nov 9th, 2009 Vancouver show. Still quite good, as at least the audio is ripped from the soundboard mix you buy at the show. Plus it has the guitar smash by Paul too (which evidently this year, due to liability issues of clockin' people with errant guitar pieces on the noggin :o , they stopped throwing into the crowd) :( ..

The pre-song banter from Paul Stanley says it all;

"Tomorrow mornin' when you wake up. The world's gonna be just as screwed up as it was today. So just in case somebody says to you, "You outta be more concerned with the world, you shouldn't be out havin' a good time." You look at that person, and you go, "Listen man, this is my nite off, and I think you outta; Rock 'n Roll All Nite & Party Every Day!!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1f0voQ3NsrE

"You drive us wild, we'll drive you crazy!!"

KISS still rockin' after 35+ years!

Oh, and a "Happy belated Birthday" to Gene $immon$ (real name Chaim Witz) born in Haifa Israel on August 25th, 1949!! Frickin' SIXTY ONE y/o! B)

Oh, that the old bald, beer-gutted, fat foreigners I see waddling around here, could rock like that when they're 60+! :bah:

ENJOY!! :P

Awesome vid!

If you live full-time (or even part time) here in the glorious "Land 'O Thais" and have a thai (in)significant other; you must always ask them the question, which is in this song from the band KISS.

It is an ‘oldie but a goodie’ entitled: "Do You Love Me?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1m0fXVMt7g

Sorry. .. (in real thai it would be kinda-sorta like this; เธารักฉันไหม??:P)!!

Edited by tod-daniels