What Visa

I will be arriving inThailand Dec27th, for a 45 day holiday.I realise I can get an automatic entry for 30 days ,problem is I want to visit Laos and possibly Vietnam.then come back to Thailand and fly home Feb 11th.

Advice as to which visa please as I believe reentry is just for 1 week and I have no exact timings.

30 day visa exempt entry requires onward travel within that time. If not best to have a free tourist visa for first entry to avoid any issue with airline. A land border entry would be for 15 days or air entry 30 days regardless of number.

30 day visa exempt entry requires onward travel within that time. If not best to have a free tourist visa for first entry to avoid any issue with airline. A land border entry would be for 15 days or air entry 30 days regardless of number.

Is the land re entry still 15 days for sure as that will be fine.

Remember that you will need a return ticket for your initial flight to Thailand otherwise the airline may not let you fly. Fly into Thailand, visit the other places you want to go, return to Thailand where you will get another 30 Days VOA if you fly in, 15 Days if you cross a land boder, then fly out of Thailand to return home using the return flight you booked prior to coming to Thailand.

You need a Visa to enter Thailand. Without one you may well be refused entry to the flight.

Get a Tourist Visa . They are free until March 30th.

I think you will find there is now a £15 admin charge.

Only at some honorary consulates.

Embassies do not have any admin charge.