Congrats Chas And Rachel

DavidOxon

Yes this thread can be used to add your congratulations to Chas and Rachel

However at the first mention on the sale of their bar it will be closed.

Lets hope it does not come to that, Chas and Rachel are a very well respected couple in CM

Congratulations guys :)

Thank you to everyone who expressed their good wishes on this and other threads. Rachel and I appreciate the sentiments.

We are enormously excited (and just a little nervous) about the arrival of our first child and are looking forward to raising a family in Chiang Mai which is a city we love.

Thank you to everyone who expressed their good wishes on this and other threads. Rachel and I appreciate the sentiments.

We are enormously excited (and just a little nervous) about the arrival of our first child and are looking forward to raising a family in Chiang Mai which is a city we love.

Don't be nervous, mate. I'm sure Rachel and your good self are more than capable of bringing up a little "Tusker" in Chiang Mai. I'm sure he/she will grow up as a normal, well adjusted person, somewhat similar to some of us who have spent a long time in the area. :rolleyes:

As the parent of 3 single children, may I suggest that you both consider a second child in the not too distant future. Kids love to have company.

So being new to all this parenting lark my options are to have lots quickly so they all keep each other amused or have one, wait five years send them out sweeping chimneys or such like so that the income they bring in can subsidise the raisng of the next?

Decisions, decisions :unsure:

So being new to all this parenting lark my options are to have lots quickly so they all keep each other amused or have one, wait five years send them out sweeping chimneys or such like so that the income they bring in can subsidise the raisng of the next?

Decisions, decisions :unsure:

First kid takes care of the second, and so on. Maybe wait till there at least 8 before there slinging beers for you, any younger and they'll spill the profits. The ahh sooo cute factor will really bring em in.

As the parent of 3 single children, may I suggest that you both consider a second child in the not too distant future. Kids love to have company.

Is it possible to have Double children ;) or just that you have never had twins.

3 kids, 3 wives, the 2nd of 4 didn't get pregnant.

Yes, congratulations Chaz & Rach.

And thanks for the beer pong thing the other night. Was a lot of fun.

Come to think of it, your bar-keeping experience should set you up well for fatherhood. I'm sure the nipper will soon come to love a modified version of beer pong. Just make sure you use a low-alcohol brand ;)

H.

A bit of advice from an old hand at it, Chas. Children need 3 things in good quantity: LOVE, DISCIPLINE and CONSISTENCY

Give them that and you can't go wrong. It only gets more complicated when you have a second one. But that's only because of other issues. LOVE, DISCIPLINE and CONSISTENCY are the main ones.

Actually, a good dog trainer uses exactly the same methods.

Is it possible to have Double children ;) or just that you have never had twins.

3 kids, 3 wives, the 2nd of 4 didn't get pregnant.

It is good they took after their mothers isn't it. :ermm: