Non-Imm B, Journey Performed?

just back from penang with new non imm b and at the sadao border my visa was stamped with the words Journey Performed. have had many non imm b visas in the past but this is the first time i've seen this stamp. may have to do with the fact that my previous non imm b having been canceled due to previous work permit being canceled but not updated in the computer. anyone seen this before?

Yes, immigration officers used to stamp "USED" on a visa. If they now got new stamps with "Journey performed", this is more in line what it generally says on visa stamps, ie "valid for x journeys to Thailand", or if the visa is an adhesive label, it says "No. of entry x"

joe84330, if you have a scanner, I'd appreciate it if you scanned your visa with "Journey performed" stamped across it and posted it here as an attachment, so that I may add it to my album on ThaiVisa. If the visa is an adhesive label, blank out your passport number and other personal information on it.

I have journey performed on 1993-1996 non-O visa entries at Sadao so it is not new.

It looks like the "Used" stamp is the newer one. I looked through my old passports and see that I got "Journey performed" on my first arrivals at Bangkok airport, later they stamped or hand-wrote "Used", manually drew only two diagonal parallel lines, or did nothing at all.