Fishing!

brianmarinus

Hi.!

I wonder-are there eny one, who like fishing around here.?

We all know that it isnt the big one we can get here-but I think it wood be nice to go some where and have a good day together.

We know a ok. put and take pound-and a really great place ca. 40 km. outside CR-you do not see enything from the road-but go down at a litle road and then suddently-you have the most buityfull place-a very big lake surrounded by the mountains-I use to go there whit Suphaphon,s brothers and then, have a litle coffee and some food-thats relaxing.

I just wonder.!

Where is the place you are talking about?

Hi.!

When you come from Big C after the bowling center, turn left-and then about 40 km. ahead-but you got to know the place, or else you will never find it-it is hidden down on a litle site road, and nothing indicate, that there is something like this, from the main road.

Interrested.?

brianmarinus

It is probably a good idea to remember that many of the beautiful reservoirs in our area are village controlled and derive profit from fishing there. Often seasonally they will auction off the fishing rights to the highest bidder, who then charges individuals by the pole, boat, net or whatever.

Chances are as a Farang they would be lenient if you were fishing at the wrong time of year, but it might be a good idea to check first. When fishing is allowed in our local reservoir, a few kilometers from our house, it can get rather crowded with people coming from all over.

It is probably a good idea to remember that many of the beautiful reservoirs in our area are village controlled and derive profit from fishing there. Often seasonally they will auction off the fishing rights to the highest bidder, who then charges individuals by the pole, boat, net or whatever.

Chances are as a Farang they would be lenient if you were fishing at the wrong time of year, but it might be a good idea to check first. When fishing is allowed in our local reservoir, a few kilometers from our house, it can get rather crowded with people coming from all over.

Hi.!

Thank you for the hint VF.-diddent think about that-but dont think it can bee a problem, if we ask first as you said-and if its cost a litle-I dont mind.!

brianmarinus.