Meals On Wheels N The Cm Dining Guide

realthaideal

I grabbed the most recent issue of that long, slim Chiang Mia Dining guide - it's around all over town, but sometimes hard to get ahold of your own copy - and I see two interesting things going on here. First is that they've got this funky new square blotch on the front and on some of their listings for mobile device scanning so that you can access CM restaurant websites from your handheld devices instantly. This should enable you to both access the guide, or some of the restaurants themselves as I see many of their sponsors - many CM locals' favorites inside have got the scan codes too. They look like square blotched barcodes, honestly. Oh, technology ! Anybody so hi-tech as to have tried using these from the dining guide yet ? Does it work as well as they hope ?

And then one of the most exciting things I see is that you can get Meals on Wheels to deliver not just your Dukes, Butter is Better, Miguel's, what-have you... but you can also buy restaurant vouchers thru them with a 20% off savings ! Dang. I know which ones I'm gonna get. I've got a couple places around town that regularly give me 10-15% off as a loyal frequent customer, but not a straight off 20%, no questions asked. It seems like a good deal. And... MOW.... surprised you haven't tooted your own horn about offering these !

I can think of a couple new places I hope the CM Dining Guide or Meals gets to go along with the program !

Howdy Buzzer! Are you the MOW guy ? If so nice to meet you. I"m thinking it's gonna be time to spend more of that paycheck I just got.... it's not everyday I can turn 1000B into 1300 without any effort. It's almost like back b4 the US dollar tanked a few years back. Now decisions... Mexican, American, or Italian....hmmmm ?

Hi RTD,

I am the guy from MOW, nice to meet you too.

The vouchers are a good saving and it cost's nothing extra.

Howdy Buzzer! Are you the MOW guy ? If so nice to meet you. I"m thinking it's gonna be time to spend more of that paycheck I just got.... it's not everyday I can turn 1000B into 1300 without any effort. It's almost like back b4 the US dollar tanked a few years back. Now decisions... Mexican, American, or Italian....hmmmm ?