Where Does The Tie Lady Get Bulk Ties?

Grawburg

Lady has a big table on Silom with some nice looking ties. I get one every couple of weeks for 50B. It's not the ones that are the obvious shiny polyester junk - these are nice, full ties - but unsure of the material. Anyway, where does she get these from? And if I got to this special tie place - what kind of price could I get for them if I buy a bunch at a time?

There is kind of junkyards near Thai Cambodian border where the sell all type of goods (including neck ties mostly used) in bulk you have to buy it in lots. They also sell fake cigarettes and alcohol (very dangerous to your health) on amazingly cheap prices.

How many ties would a Thai tie if a Thai could tie ties? The ties that a Thai would tie, if a Thai could tie ties, are the ties that a Thai would tie, if a Thai could tie ties. But a tai-tai Thai wouldn't tie ties even if she could tie ties, she'd get her maid to do it.

Edited by SiamRose

Where about in Silom is the 'tie lady'?

Am also on the look out for a tie bag of sorts, but have been quoted no less than 350 in MBK markets.

Walking down Silom away from Lumpini Park she's on the right side directly after the last stair up to the BTS. Big table lots of ties rolled up.