Phuket Styling

Salenko

its a 20009 honda civic) i would like to put some side skirts a new bumper, a wing and a mean front, also lower it and a full body paint. put in some nice sound system too, basically a total makeover :)

And i have driven here for a while now and haven't seen a single shop all over the main streets, please be more specific, can anyone recommend one? would realy appreciate it :)

Basically you want to transform your new nice Honda Civic in the same style most of local young people modify their car, with extra large wings, blue neon lights, window film 80%, plenty of stickers, ultra low configuration, a perfect yokel car.

Kidding

:lol:

so basically no one can point me in a direction?

Chao Fah west, from south just before road turning right to the big market, on left hand side.

Bypass, between Tanachart and Tisco, left side going south

Manit Center Max, road from town to Supercheap, left side before Supercheap

but I didnt say anything about the quality

If you want other stylers experience, go to Saphan Hin on Saturday 9pm as I previously posted

Quality, Honda dealer, Modulo and Mugen

Edit spelling, sorry English is my 4th language:unsure:

Edited by katabeachbum

Chao Fah west, from south just before road turning right to the big market, on left hand side.

If you want other stylers experience, go to Saphan Hin on Saturday 9pm as I previously posted

Ive lived here for 2 months and have no idea where all of those places are, thanx for the effort but can i bother you for a map for dummies like me :) thanx again

Ive lived here for 2 months and have no idea where all of those places are, thanx for the effort but can i bother you for a map for dummies like me :) thanx again

sorry, not very good with computers and I m sure there isnt any map in my laptop:D

Edit I would go see the Honda dealer on Chao Fa west first, since Modulo and Mugen are the most internatianally recognised Honda stylers

Edited by katabeachbum

so basically if i drive from rawai side on wiset to the intersection in chalong and go staight forward i should see the honda dealer there somewhere right? somewhere near this place on the map right? http://www.phuket-apartment.biz/where-to-find-us.html thanx alot

sorry, not very good with computers and I m sure there isnt any map in my laptop:D

Edit I would go see the Honda dealer on Chao Fa west first, since Modulo and Mugen are the most internatianally recognised Honda stylers

Basically YES, im 24, let me play a little :)

Saphan Hin Saturday nights 9pm till late. Everyone get signal from one ipod, and most are styled to the extreme:)

This is probably your best bet actually ,

Alot of the styling / audio shops turn up with some of there motors touting for buisiness. Sometimes have a few coyote dancers too ! :)

• 2 weeks later...

found one shop somewhere in chao fa west, turned in to the honda dealer and a girl showed me the way to the shop, good shop, no english and hes basically ordering everything from bangkok at almost double the price, but what the hel_l, pimped it out for over 100k fuc_k it.

http://www.rstyleracing.com/ but again, almost double the price from the site, greedy b