Charity Ride In Surin/Buriram

wildoates

We are in the planning stages of putting together a charity ride on 10 Oct (Sunday). It will start in Surin, we will visit 2 establishments in Surin, ride to Prasat, visit 1 establishment, ride to Coffee Corner visit them, then ride to Buriram to coffee connection and 1 other establishment then finish off in Krasang.....where we hope to acquire some chrome pole attractions......end of ride..... you can come by any means you want, does not have to be a Motorcycle, and you don't have to go to all the places, i.e. Surin then meet up at Krasang, Buriram then meet up at Krasang, Just meet up at Krasang.... entry fee will be 200 baht which will go to Tree of Life orphanage, Each business will be enticing you with a door prize……

Again, still in planning stages, will set up times, routes, put up some flyers, trying to get as many as possible, hope to get some of the Thai riders as well. It will be a great event, fun for all, something no one will want to miss…..Keep tuned here……

I will be posting flyer, map, ect soon.....watch this thread.....

• 1 month later...

This was a fantastic effort by Falangs in the community raising money for a very worthwhile cause.

I know how much work you and Jason put into this event and it must be very rewarding to see that over 30,000 Baht was raised.

Good to see bikers from Surin, Buriram, Pattaya - both Thai and Falang.

Well done mate.