Cheap But Good Massage?

TCW

I used to use Eden massage in Soi Diana Inn, great value but terribly noisy so I stopped going as it was annoying me more than it was relaxing me.

Does anyone have any other non-happy ending recommendations and prices in Pattaya where you can have a relaxing massage without mobiles, and constant chatter?

Thank you.

Hi My wife & I use massage centre in pattaya City walk no happy ending offered just very happy and relaxed. they have an excellent range of treatments available very nice quality comfortable surroundings. as for price very similar to most places we vist minimum three times per week & highly recoomend them very friendly pleasant bunch of girls.

If you stand infront of the Fraser Resort Hotel on Pattaya city Walk the massage shop is to your left the girls wear a very conservative attractive uniform. My wife & I both English have tried most of there treatments foot , Oil, thai, etc etc all very good. if you have any aches or pains tell them & they will work a litle extra on that area for you.

hope you enjoy it John B-P

They come and go at the moment good massage shops ,3 just folded off soi B. The best one I am using at the moment is one that opened 5 months ago off Soi B and the best head massage I have ever had ,bar none,100 Baht an hour.Only two girls working there and it is heaven. I am a greedy b....ard and not going to inform where it is,just want it for myself thanks

I have plugged this one before but only because I use it regularly. Arnong Massage on Soi Xcyte beside the Bake n Brew Bistro (maybe 300 metres from 3rd Rd.) - legitimate massage studio used by expats and Thais alike. Head, foot and Thai massage 100 baht per hour, oil massage 200 baht. It has A/C, usually mellow music, small compartments for valuables, well trained ladies and is very clean. They have a leather couch outside in the shade if you have to wait for your masseuse or you can pop into the Bake n Brew next door for a quick coffee. In my opinion best value around for price, facilities and the nice ladies and I drive in from Jomtien because I can't find these qualities in one place in Jomtien.:annoyed:

There's a row of shops for 80 baht per hour for Thai or foot. The girls do provide quality massage

Soi Buakow and Soi Xzyte opp. Oasis Gogo is where you can find the first shop and it goes right down the alley with several others. If you are at Club Blu, cross the street

post-105547-036329900 1283802242_thumb.j

Edited by Rimmer
specific text removed

Flyingfox, I read your comments on the massage shops in the alley off Soi Chaiyapoon and agree with your prices and comments. I tried 2 of them before Arnong Massage on Soi Xcyte, there is more on the table as you indicated! Those massage shops are rather unclean in comparison with very cramped facilities. The OP was looking for a nice massage shop to replace the Eden Massage Shop. :whistling:

Edited by gerry53

Just curious if you have an 80BT massage no extras how much do you tip?

I normaly pay 100BT and tip 50BT. But my favorite girl has gone and I am thinking of trying some new places,

Tip is based on merit. She works well (not lazy) and doesn't talk for 1-2 hour = tip. Does the opposite = nothing.

Just curious if you have an 80BT massage no extras how much do you tip?

Tip is based on merit.

She works well (not lazy) and doesn't talk for 1-2 hour = tip. Does the opposite = nothing.

Hummm... The question was "how much", not "when" ;)

I have never gone in such a cheap massage place. In places at 150 baht I often see guys giving 40-50 baht as tip for a Thai massage. 80 baht is very few for a 1 hour of hard work :huh: . I would tend to give 20 baht minimum and rather 40 baht minimum if the massage was good. I know that 40 for 80 is "a lot" but their 80 baht price is ridiculously low.

Many thanks for the recommendations. I will try out the Sois Bukhao and Xzyte area this weekend.

I usually tip 100 Baht for a 2 hour massage if the woman has done a good job and also not talked the whole time.

They come and go at the moment good massage shops ,3 just folded off soi B. The best one I am using at the moment is one that opened 5 months ago off Soi B and the best head massage I have ever had ,bar none,100 Baht an hour.Only two girls working there and it is heaven. I am a greedy b....ard and not going to inform where it is,just want it for myself thanks

I have plugged this one before but only because I use it regularly. Arnong Massage on Soi Xcyte beside the Bake n Brew Bistro (maybe 300 metres from 3rd Rd.) - legitimate massage studio used by expats and Thais alike. Head, foot and Thai massage 100 baht per hour, oil massage 200 baht. It has A/C, usually mellow music, small compartments for valuables, well trained ladies and is very clean. They have a leather couch outside in the shade if you have to wait for your masseuse or you can pop into the Bake n Brew next door for a quick coffee. In my opinion best value around for price, facilities and the nice ladies and I drive in from Jomtien because I can't find these qualities in one place in Jomtien.:annoyed:

I am a connisewer of good massage shops,head massages in particular.There are only 3 girls I can find that can put you to sleep in moments first one is a small shop only two working there at the mo, Chalon massage 100 baht an hour ,(not 200 crossed out on yellow sign), it is the soi opposite Siam bank on Soi B,just before the bend in road where the big R Con hotel is,7/11 on corner,or 19 coming off 3rd road,there are three phone boxes opposite the shop about half way up. The youngish girl is the best ask for her.

Second is that Among Massage as mentioned ,but the girl to ask for is Wie,she is very good,the other girls cannot match her

Third on the corner of Soi B and Chaiyapoon got promotion board outside 100 baht an hour,the very tall girl,do not know her name but many people ask for her,not always there tho

Connisewer looks better than connoisseur

you tip? :huh:

i never do. i pay my 100 baht for an hour massage and leave.

not being a cheap charlie, just don't understand why some people tip.

I tip, sure. :wai:

And, I think people who have had a job in which tipping was involved (should) understand, too...

Yes, because I want to thank the staff member for a job well done, which enhanced my experience at their shop, restaurant, etc. When I give a tip, I hope for 2 things: I hope that the staff member will have a better day because they feel appreciated (and a bit richer). And, I hope that they will take note of the appreciation and continue their good work for the next customer, and the next... maybe you! I don't think that's hard to understand.

PS- My TGF always keeps my tipping within, what she feels, are acceptable Thai limits (I seem to leave 20 baht tips most of the time). Unlike where I came from, the concept of tipping by %age of bill is not in play in Thailand.

The best one I am using at the moment is one that opened 5 months ago off Soi B and the best head I have ever had ,bar none,100 Baht an hour.Only two girls working there and it is heaven. I am a greedy b....ard and not going to inform where it is,just want it for myself thanks

come on ! give us some directions .

The best one I am using at the moment is one that opened 5 months ago off Soi B and the best head I have ever had ,bar none,100 Baht an hour.Only two girls working there and it is heaven. I am a greedy b....ard and not going to inform where it is,just want it for myself thanks

come on ! give us some directions .

I did I did look above,...............................but one favour for another? Christ the 80 baht lot!!!!!(private joke)